CHAPPY CHANNUKAH

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, we're cool. mar is my homeskillet. He just needs to tell his peoples to come up off masjid al-aqsa.

I think you got that backwards. You need to tell your people to stop destroying our holiest (not third but 1st) site and all its artifacts.

^yall both need to chill.

not to hijack this thread, but why cant we all just get along?

the palestine-israel shit isnt even religious, its a political struggle thats been using religion to fight for the last 100 years..........get real

both Muslims and Jews have done bad things to each other. Instead of pointing fingers, shake hands. Christ! (lol) ;)

/hijack

I think you got that backwards. You need to tell your people to stop destroying our holiest (not third but 1st) site and all its artifacts.

^---what? is that some kind of joke? dude that would be my line.

show me in the koran anywhere where it refers to the temple mount. the only reference is an abstract comment in the night journey. never once is it referred to outright.

do any jews really care about this holiday?

of course. what kind of question is that?

Don't worry Spit, we'll fight them every step of the way.

back on topic , though MAR...why is Hannukah the same time every year? During the time of Moses (and the earlier hebrew times) they used the lunar calendar which of course doesn't coincide with the solar calendar, so If they continued following the ways of the old Jews, the Jewish holidays wouldn't always land on the same day of the gregorian calendar.

Don't be mad...just think about it...how are you going to knock someones holy site down and build your own, expecting someone to not fight you.....pffffft..

dont preach to me about knocking down peoples holy sites. your people are notorious for doing so. and sometimes to add insult to injury trying to build mosques on top.

im not talking about the temple mount btw.

Just wait for me to be dead.

You can freeze yourself MAR. And when they bring you back whenever the hell theyre building it, you can be like "Hey wheres Spitfire?" and then some guy will be like "Naw man, that niggas dead." Then you can build your temple and bring the world to crashing end with volcanoes and UFO's.

fuck yea latkes!!! i get all i can eat this sunday.

ckr- dont be such a debbie downer, holidays are about making the people you love happy with kind gestures and gifts. yea, its commercial, but what the fuck isnt? lighten up

whaaaaaat I think you got me wrong. I'm saying when it starts snowing I get kind of sad 'cause i've never been the person to do winter activities really. But when it gets to Christmas it makes me feel a lot better 'cause everyone seems nicer and I get to be with family I don't see often. Including family that lives an ocean away.

give me an example.

easy. the grave of Joseph.

Kever Yosef.

p10.jpg

d2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph's_Tomb

I dont know who to be more angry at. The Palestinians or the Israeli government.

Some say that this was one of the signs of the coming messiah, the death of the messiah of Joseph.

Im sure most of you remember this:

0,1020,1012565,00.jpg

An Afghan local stands next to a rock effigy of the Buddha partly destroyed by militant Islamists.

MAR, you answered your own question about the Bhudda....MILLITANTS. Real muslims dont support millitants who abuse religion to achieve political goals. Nor do they support ppl blowing themselves up left and right.

and DAWOOD- whats the point of the calendar thing....why is that even an issue?

and fighting "them" every step of the way isnt going to solve anything....and neither is knocking down one holy site to build another. The lands of Israel and Palestine are holy to everyone and should be shared accordingly.

oi vey!

Actually it does have to do with Islam, even though it was facilitated by "militants". According to Islam, Christianity, and Judaism (but only in Israel) idols must be destroyed. To the Muslim world, if I understand correctly, worshiping Bhudda is idolatry.

In Judaism, I don't know enough about the religion to say, but it wasnt in Israel so eh...