Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

i've realized that i've spent so much time "single" that i cant possibly place someone in my life. and also realized sinmce ive been solo for so long.. getting used to adjusting to other people is pretty much out of the question.

so my relationships go like this.

drink dance fuck sleep wake up

and do it again

what u wanna hang out?

no thanks i got shit to do see you later tonight when we're both drunk and dancing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've realized that i've spent so much time "single" that i cant possibly place someone in my life. and also realized sinmce ive been solo for so long.. getting used to adjusting to other people is pretty much out of the question.

so my relationships go like this.

drink dance fuck sleep wake up

and do it again

what u wanna hang out?

no thanks i got shit to do see you later tonight when we're both drunk and dancing.

Co-sign with alot less dancing and fucking...I been in hibernation for the last year...when I did meet somebody good it just bugged me out and I just stop talking to the abruptly...or after they start searching through my ex girlfriends myspaces trying to compare herself to them...weird stalker status oner...

Guest shai_hulud

You remember that one girl I was hanging out with? The night you and LENS came up to Oakland, she got so drunk that she let me pass out on the couch (drunk) in front of the house, and I got bitten by mosquitoes all night.

Then, she got drunk that second time you came through with EBPH and disappeared from that party around the corner from the Beach.

I stopped hanging out with her after that.

I can hold my liquor. That's all I expect of anyone that wants to kick it with me.

You remember that one girl I was hanging out with? The night you and LENS came up to Oakland, she got so drunk that she let me pass out on the couch (drunk) in front of the house, and I got bitten by mosquitoes all night.

Then, she got drunk that second time you came through with EBPH and disappeared from that party around the corner from the Beach.

I stopped hanging out with her after that.

I can hold my liquor. That's all I expect of anyone that wants to kick it with me.

yeah dude, she seemed really young. that could be your problem, them youngins dont know nothin.

Guest shai_hulud

She's 23. I guess that IS young.

Whatever. She stepped to me first.

However, we got into some crazy situations, and she'd come through with flying colors.

I heard she's dating my old roommate now. Or was dating him. I'm not sure.

3 years is the breaking point.. Was with one girl for 5 years, and after 3, it was total shit. Fighting everyday over some minimal bullshit.. only stuck together for the next couple years cause we'd already been in it so long. Nothing like staying in a bad relationship just because you've already invested some years in it.. things will just get way worse and fall apart eventually..

New girl I got going is a gem.. keeper for sure. She thinks she's asking a favor of me to go hang out with her, cook some good ass food together, watch the Victoria Secret fashion show, and then have animal secks all night. Jeeeaaaa!

wow, i was in one of my psych classes today and we talked about this shit. from a psychologist's standpoint: if you two are very alike and share many of the same views and what not, that shit should work out. if you two are polar opposites, which is thought to be the best, that shit will fail because in the long run, the relationships that last are between those who are alike; there being some exceptions...

*according to some woman with a phd and published works...

wow, i was in one of my psych classes today and we talked about this shit. from a psychologist's standpoint: if you two are very alike and share many of the same views and what not, that shit should work out. if you two are polar opposites, which is thought to be the best, that shit will fail because in the long run, the relationships that last are between those who are alike; there being some exceptions...

*according to some woman with a phd and published works...

was it her?

070828_Miss_SC.jpg

I just call my ex when I am drunk and there aren't any girls at the bar, then I go hit it in her new guy's bed..... yeah I have no shame. And if you guys want to get back at your girls upper deck there toilets, only if you don't live with them

lmfao...no shame indeed...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm getting ready to say fuck mine and leave soon if shit doesn't change.

We've been dating for about 3 years now and have hit that point where there's a fight about something everyday.

Today was the fact the she went out and bought a futon out of nowhere for our spare bedroom. The shit came in a million little pieces and was going to take a few hours work.

I just worked an eight hour shift and told her "Give me a little time to unwind before I jump into it." She got mad and started working on it on her own while I retreated to my art studio to do some painting.

A half hour later I came in and offered my help to which she refused with attitude.

Offered again...same thing

I said "Fine...call me when you want my help." And walked away.

I went back to talk to her about it and now she won't even talk to me.

When I tried to join in, she got up and left.

All I wanted to do was relax before working my evening away after my full day of work.

So my girlfriend and i are pretty similar, we find ridiculous shit to fight about constantly....after a stupid fight yesterday i started talking about this story....which evolved into a fight about this dudes fight...thats pretty bad. my girlfriend totally sided with the girl in this story, she was like "he should of just helped her from the beginning..." girls are RIDIC!!!

Guest shai_hulud
Wish I even had a girlfriend.

Be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

No offense to the females, but sometimes being the solo cholo has its strong points.

MY GIRL IS A REAL RIDE OR DIE BITCH.She is dominican and will knock you out (and she is a BAD bitch) We went out from age 12-16 then DIDN'T see each other in over 5 years (due to me moving around the country) and then ran back into each other and have been together ever since.

For the most part we get along, but we have our days were we are at each others throat.Then we have massive makeup sex (wich consist of swollen lips,scratched back,bruised thighs,ect.) and we are great together.

The only problem is, is that we were each others first lovers, and we actually feel deeply in love at a young age,and it ended HORRIBLY!!!.And even though it was about 10 years ago those old feelings are still embedded in me,and i refused to let myself put myself in a situation where she can hurt me again, but everytime we are together i want to like....sew each other together so she can never leave my side.The sex is grrreat, she is a part time model and is drop dead beautiful (wich doesnt help my situtation)

quick story about her:

One day she comes over my house to "talk" When she gets here she tells me that she is a week late on her period.And she was all scared that she was pregnant.And i tried to calm her down and tell her that girl miss there periods all the time and that we should just go get a test and take it from there.For some reason she thought that i was trying to get rid of her and didnt want to hear it,but all in all i was just scared shitless of her being pregnant.All in all she ended up punching me in the grill,but i laughed it off, then she punched me two more times,and i snapped and grabbed her by the neck threw her against the wall and picked her off her feetm then i realized what i was doing and i seen the fear in her eyes, so i let her go and she ran out of my crib.

two hours later she called me and apologized..

the next 6 hours were spent having the best sex of my life...

HERE IS A SNEEKPEEK

haze.jpg