Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was walkin with my girl in the mall... one of those kiosks sellin nail filers lotions and stuff..

so this girl is askin for us to try a sample and my girl throws on this snobass face.. i told her it looked like that girl didnt exist in her universe, but she wanted to snob her in a way that the girl would know it.

that girl's jaw dropped adn i senced that the girl had never been snobbed like that before.. it was pretty good.. so the girl looks at me with her shocked face wanting to feel apart of this world and when she looked at me, i kinda gave her the AHH HAA! pointed at her like she just got snobbed in a way that she will never experience again.. unless she steps to my girl..

i love my girl.. she's brutal to the little people and i love it.

They'll get over it. I've been with my wife for 11 years and trust me. Women usually learn to just grow up and get over it. Either that or you'll break camp. If I were you I'd flip the script on her. Ask her to paint the walls or something stupid. When she don't jump all over it, get mad and bounce. Go paint a few freights, and call her on your celly from the yard later and be like, "I'm in the freight spot boo , just blowing off steam and I just put you up next to my piece. Then tell her you love her and work that Mack thing like you used to, Boss. That's the thing...

women mainly act up cause you let them get all comfortable and forgot how to put the mack on em. You gotta Mack em down with everything you got, money. Pull out some Al Green and get Jelly...... and my last word of advice is...Don't ever enter into an argument with a woman. Emotions are her domain. You, (us dudes) are unsophisticated and simple. We like grilled cheese and root beer. Women own emotions and it's not even reasonable for you to try and battle her with that....Check it out...last thing...women are curvy..by nature. It's not a bad thing, they're just built with more curves than men, so don't try to straighten her out because you'll break her. just let her be curved and life will be better

dawood gots da point.

i always flip the script. now she caught on and tries to do it back.

she fails most of the time.

wow.

ive been having these problems bojangles has been having.

a stupid fight over nothing.

even stupid shit about the volume on the tv. its like come on now.?

dont worry . shit always works out.

Today my girl cleaned my apartment, made dinner, and has made me cocktails all night.

By girlfriend I mean slave.

I beat her.

Psyche, my girl did do all that.

Guest shai_hulud

Hearing about stuff like this makes me glad I'm single.

I haven't spoken to to my ex since we broke up. Come to think of it, I haven't talked to any of the girls I've hooked up with or dated since me and my ex broke up, either.

I am not the easiest person to get along with sometimes. I seem to date girls who don't realize this, and end up not having the foresight to give me some space when I get moody.

I don't know what to tell you. Maybe I'm not the best person to speak on the subject.

I guess the only thing I can say is that if you truly believe she's worth it and will stick by you thick and thin, then you should ask her if she sees you the same way. I asked my ex this right around the time we broke up, and couldn't get a straight answer. That hurt, but it's better to find that out sooner than later, I hear.

I miss my ex. I think about her every day. But, I miss the girl I fell in love with, not the person I broke up with.

me and the girl are heading through a rough patch

im sleeping at a friends house at the moment

it sucks

it was a fucking explosive fight too

broken plates, windows and glasses

she threw a fucking coffee mug at my head

my friends have been on my ass to call her (no homo)

as she has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time

cooled me down on the graffiti and drinking tip

this bust up has sent me right back to the bottle

fucking sucks

i had this shit happen to me at the 2 year mark. it was a great relationship in the beginning, but then she started flippin about everything, and im def not the type to get loud with a girl, seen enough between my parents, and just go the, fuck you and bounce route. it just got worse and worse to the point it almost (no homo) became abusive on her part, so i just had to leave her for my own well being. i say to let it ride for now. if it gets ridiculously outta hand, take some time apart. if that dont work, which obviously didnt for me and my ex., its time to end it... good luck...

Yo Bojangles its Psalm Juan. Quit your bitch you can live with me. I have a futon downstairs in my new house thats already built you can use half of my workshop (which is the length of half of the house) as your studio and play guitar hero all day. I have two girls who live with me that cook and clean my best friend (since I was two) who is dating one of my roomates has mad herbalz. All you gotta do is chop wood (no homo) for the woodstove and basically pay for oil and some rent.

Psalm Looking for 4th Roomate Oner...

There will be a picture thread of my house and house warming party in a couple weeks...All of rich white people from the burbs because I know you guys love that kinda stuff...