Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my girlfriend is bangin hot, constantly does things for me, appreciates the things i do for her, is smart and funny (both of which are hard to find in a girl), never gets mad or starts fights, a great artist, and makes me feel good about everything i do.

sucks for you guys

i've been with my girl a lil more then 3 years and havnt had a problems. we've only been in a couple of arguments, the last one was probably 6 months ago over me working to much. i just told her that i dont come from a wealthy family and i have to work alot to get by, this summer i worked 2-1/2 jobs to save up for school and pay bills. so we really didnt get to do all the things we planned on doing this summer. but she got over it and just wants to help me any way she can. she's definitly a keeper

I just told her we have a week to make this right (or at least get things started on the right path) or I'm out.

I went in to try and reason with her about everything and all she did was keep deflecting it all and turning it around on me.

Thats a terrible idea. Shes gonna act like a little princess and do everything perfect and then it go back to the same old shit.

The best thing to do at this point is to stop destroying eachother.

I REALLY wish I would have gotten myself out of the destructive ass relationship I was in a looong time ago.

Theres no use postponing the inevitable. It'll fuck both of you up big time and hurt a lot worse in the long run.

I mean...unless of course you really believe things could get better and she's the one.... which in that case, good luck and congratulations...

my girlfriend is bangin hot, constantly does things for me, appreciates the things i do for her, is smart and funny (both of which are hard to find in a girl), never gets mad or starts fights, a great artist, and makes me feel good about everything i do.

sucks for you guys

how long you been dating her? two weeks? cause if its been any significant amount of time i highly doubt your situation...

"We've been dating for about 3 years now and have hit that point where there's a fight about something everyday."

Yo man the 3 year mark is the make or break point. At least in my world.

Year 3 = crash and burn!

Now that I think of it all my friends have had the 3 year implosion too.

Anyway gool luck man.

Don't tie your energy up in the conflict.

You already know that though.

SO I have nothing else to ad.

Whoo! Who you lovin, who you wanna be huggin, heh

who you wit, who you wanna be fuckin

got this smarty art chick to whom I pose this question

I read a couple books to add to her soul's progression

to put this in laymen's term, I gave her some knowledge

she gave me, brains in return, she had to drop out of college

knowin she does this homework, I give her in house tutoring

in and out I'm movin through her student body union and

she, call me professor, say daddy come and test her

so she could fail on purpose and repeat the semester

I'm like, at this rate ma you never graduate

she said, I aint no fool I make it up in summer school

I'm getting ready to say fuck mine and leave soon if shit doesn't change.

We've been dating for about 3 years now and have hit that point where there's a fight about something everyday.

Today was the fact the she went out and bought a futon out of nowhere for our spare bedroom. The shit came in a million little pieces and was going to take a few hours work.

I just worked an eight hour shift and told her "Give me a little time to unwind before I jump into it." She got mad and started working on it on her own while I retreated to my art studio to do some painting.

A half hour later I came in and offered my help to which she refused with attitude.

Offered again...same thing

I said "Fine...call me when you want my help." And walked away.

I went back to talk to her about it and now she won't even talk to me.

When I tried to join in, she got up and left.

All I wanted to do was relax before working my evening away after my full day of work.

this sounds exactly like my girl. just had our 3 year the other day, yet we seriosly fight about shit every 15 minutes. today she was pissed off because i yelled at her for making such a mess in my spot. i swear, everytime she comes through here the place looks like a hurricane hit it. clothes everywhere, dishes and food wrappers all over teh place. what a messy little girl shiet. i busted like 10 nuts the last couple days with all the fucking we did, but im wondering if all the bickering is even worth it.

They'll get over it. I've been with my wife for 11 years and trust me. Women usually learn to just grow up and get over it. Either that or you'll break camp. If I were you I'd flip the script on her. Ask her to paint the walls or something stupid. When she don't jump all over it, get mad and bounce. Go paint a few freights, and call her on your celly from the yard later and be like, "I'm in the freight spot boo , just blowing off steam and I just put you up next to my piece. Then tell her you love her and work that Mack thing like you used to, Boss. That's the thing...

women mainly act up cause you let them get all comfortable and forgot how to put the mack on em. You gotta Mack em down with everything you got, money. Pull out some Al Green and get Jelly...... and my last word of advice is...Don't ever enter into an argument with a woman. Emotions are her domain. You, (us dudes) are unsophisticated and simple. We like grilled cheese and root beer. Women own emotions and it's not even reasonable for you to try and battle her with that....Check it out...last thing...women are curvy..by nature. It's not a bad thing, they're just built with more curves than men, so don't try to straighten her out because you'll break her. just let her be curved and life will be better