e

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why? Because I've never heard of Pimp C before?

If his lyrics are anywhere near as ignent as his name, I doubt that I am the idiot for not knowing who he is.

no youre an idiot becuase pimp c and UGK have been out just as long as spice 1. and youre just now hearing about him.

Why? Because I've never heard of Pimp C before?

If his lyrics are anywhere near as ignent as his name, I doubt that I am the idiot for not knowing who he is.

That Pimp C getting shot is wack...UGK was on the up and up.

I have the mass appeal with them in there, reviewing cars.

And I blame Nas for this...he mentioned Spice 1 on his "Hip Hop is dead album"

THESE KIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL HIP HOP!!!!

after listening to pac for a while back in like 98 almost nonstop...i went back and listened to some old spice1 shit...and was amazed that alot of pacs lyrics were almost exactly spice1s shit...

so i googled their names and found an old tupac interview where he was talking about how him and spice1 hung out alot and pac was heavily influenced by spice1.

no youre an idiot because pimp c and UGK have been out just as long as spice 1. and youre just now hearing about him.

So what if I have not... according to his wiki he is from the south, I am from Chicago. That kind of 'rap' got no play in my parts. Spice1 at least had a few songs make it off the west coast.

Besides, it sounded like he was on that thug shit rap type crap, I only listen to hip hop & mostly dub reggae.

no youre an idiot becuase pimp c and UGK have been out just as long as spice 1. and youre just now hearing about him.

Newsflash: Not too many people outside of the south really fucks with that downsouth rap.

And most people never heard of UGK till the past couple years and I don't know one person where I'm from that even listens that shit.

The only reason I ever heard of Pimp C was because he called in on Shade 45 one time talking all kinds of shit about "fuck hip hop. We don't care about hip hop, we're rap music".