Uranium Ore

All sold out on Amazon. Fuck.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000796XXM/

The feedback sections are the best:

Great product, lousy packaging., November 30, 2007

By Jimbo Jones (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews

I bought a can of this about 4.5 billion years ago, give or take a few million years, but when I went to use it today I noticed only half of it was still in the can. I swear I put the lid on tight. I'd give it more stars if it came in a better package.

Just a question...., December 1, 2007

By Rebecca "Avid reader" (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews

Does any one know if this comes on the 3 oz travel size that is TSA approved?

I am also interested in the bulk pricing for the travel containers.

Thanks

Miracle Product!, December 1, 2007

By D. Welker (Alabama) - See all my reviews

c7y_badge_rn_1._V47060296_.gif

I purchased this item and mixed it with my wife's lotion, hoping to collect on her life insurance policy. We hadn't been getting along, to say the least. Next think you know, she's growing another set of breasts! I've never been happier.

This product saved my marriage!

Great product, lousy packaging., November 30, 2007

By Jimbo Jones (Chicago, IL)

I bought a can of this about 4.5 billion years ago, give or take a few million years, but when I went to use it today I noticed only half of it was still in the can. I swear I put the lid on tight. I'd give it more stars if it came in a better package.

:lol:

Ill admit I'm a closet nerd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I run a secret nuclear facility for a country that would prefer to go nameless. Imagine our surprise when we got our Uranium into the lab and realized it wasnt't the ENRICHED uranium. Sure, this stuff is good for an acetate or practical jokes, but if you need to make some high grade plutonium you better look elsewhere. I'd like to say this products poor review does not refect upon Amazon at all. With the sactions in full effect [...] is about the only way for us to get our materials into the country. Their delivery to the desert is top notch.

Oh and... Death to America."

lol.

By Chris Gladis "Chris" (Kyoto, JAPAN)

I have to admit, I've tried many different power sources for my orbiting satellite death beam, and nothing does it like good old U-238. If you've never held an entire nation hostage for your maniacal whims (I always ask for my ransom in kittens), then you haven't lived yet. And this can make it happen!

It's also a wonderful dessert topping. A little of this on your ice cream and the kids will just scream and scream and scream....

By J. Stanfield (Austin, TX United States)

When mixed with Tuscan whole milk I gained the power to control deceased woodland creatures. I am now in the process of raising an army of undead wombats to overthrow the government from deep within my volcanic lair. Soon you all will bow down before the wombat king!