when theres no room/will u side bust?

CROW RA

here's a question 4 yea. when u go 2 your spot and theres a peice on eather side of the car ...

Will u side bust beside it???

i know some people will and some wont.....and why??????

------------:confused: :confused: ---?:idea:

Yo check it. me and my homie went out last night and pieced a spot. It was fairly dark spot and could only see a few toy like tags and what not because of the lack of lighting. So we found and area on the wall and we did our shit. It wasn't till we were done and stepped back from the wall to view our work, when we saw a SANO piece, that mistakenly we had not noticed when we first approached the spot. SANO used what looked like a dark blue of some sort and only had the sketch done for his piece. In the moon light you really have to look to see it. Well we didn't see it and ended up sidebusting a 216 legend in my books. What do yall think will happen? Besides our shit getting dissed of course? I do not advocate sidebusting at all, what happen last night was merely a case of us not seeing the already in progress work of SANO. But if you can find other spots to hit and you are toy, it is best to hit the other spots whenever possible. NO DISRESPECT SANO,CST, or RTA. ( courtesy of S.W.A.T ONE AND TWO)

:eek::eek: :o :o

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well this wasnt on a car but a wall,

two dipshits in SF side busted some blocks that a homie had running on Van Ness Ave. (H101) the blocks had been running for about a year , where very clean and where obviously going to be ingnored by the buff jerks until the 2 nameless herbs cam and did shitty two letter stamps right on the side. a day later the whole wall got buffed and has since then been a buff. what is lame is that they didnt just go over it and say "fuck this guy im taking this spot" , they side busted with some toy shit, they didnt mean any harm yet they pulled a toy card.

so dont sidebust landmarks.

It depends on the quality of the person's work who already has something there and the person who wants to paint there. Lets say the work thats already there is better than what you'd like to put up, dont do it, but if your piece is better than the pieces already there than go for it.

• 1 month later...

i dont understand this bullshit why wouldnt you i know me personally, the only place this would be truley an issue would be freights and to get to the yard i gotta do some fuckin work so if in the end i gotta paint the same train someone else did then they are just gonna have to live with it!!!!

Archived