Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CROW RA

when theres no room/will u side bust?

here's a question 4 yea. when u go 2 your spot and theres a peice on eather side of the car ...

Will u side bust beside it???

i know some people will and some wont.....and why??????

------------:confused: :confused: ---?:idea:

Guest snafuno

it depends on who the kid is and what quality the piece is...I respect most peoples work, but if it is some wack toy I will definately cruch right over him!!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

all that needs to be said really ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest curse

yeah. if your shit beats out someone's badly, there you go. I mean if someone is just trying to get up their shit looks alright, their not trying to be copcky but rather trying to get out. leave that shit alone. But I dunno... What ever fells right at the time.

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

i think, if its toy and there's no where else to paint then go over it or sidebust. if its something half decent i think its cool to paint the opposite panel, i know i get hyped when i see a train i painted and some writer from X city did sum'n nice on the same train. then i'm like'cool, my shit got around' and i feel like someone returned a letter or something. but actually sidebusting right next to someone is kind of jocking, like you want people to think you painted with this fool, especially kids that go so far as to mimic color schemes and connect up... maybe someday when so many trains are painted it'll be cool to sidebust, and "friendly battles" or even unfriendly battles will be more common. what does everyone else think?

i want my kids to paint a train with a soccer theme, with goals on either side of the train. kind of a "friendly soccer battle" what does everyone else think

love, your favorite mom

yea it is a inside thing

:crazy: yea its a inside thing i know ZERO3-

how can i side bust your peices when im there with you?

dicky boy?:D

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by SOCCERMOM 1

i think, if its toy and there's no where else to paint then go over it or sidebust. if its something half decent i think its cool to paint the opposite panel, i know i get hyped when i see a train i painted and some writer from X city did sum'n nice on the same train. then i'm like'cool, my shit got around' and i feel like someone returned a letter or something. but actually sidebusting right next to someone is kind of jocking, like you want people to think you painted with this fool, especially kids that go so far as to mimic color schemes and connect up... maybe someday when so many trains are painted it'll be cool to sidebust, and "friendly battles" or even unfriendly battles will be more common. what does everyone else think?

i want my kids to paint a train with a soccer theme, with goals on either side of the train. kind of a "friendly soccer battle" what does everyone else think

love, your favorite mom

is this some sort of odd joke? the first half you talk like your a writer then you switch it and say your a soccermom.

O I THOUGHT YOU KNEW

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

satan- i agree sidebusting is for people who want quick fame but if its someone obviously toy you're sidebusting then fuck'em and jack 'em they're probably making spots hot right now....

electricity-i a re-re? okeh i leave now. i sawry

do i sound 'writer enough' to everyone? you graffiti kids *sigh*

I look at it this way. If there is a clean car I rock it. If I run out of clean ones and one has an open panel rock it. I dont go right next to someone unless I really,really have to. I don't think there is anything wrong to do a piece on the other end of a car the same side as someone else. If that is what is open That is what I hit.

soccermom-

i do agree with what you posted above....

and that is also true about the spots...

sheesh... moms know best...

-de to the va!

Soccermom is funny. Mostly because I picture a blond woman in her mid thirties sitting in some suburban home reading these posts and saying to herself "Boys will be boys" and then chuckling to herself.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im always side bustin crows dad for a spot by his mom!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now