Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Port-A-John Enthusiest

Train horn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do you want like a real, loud train air horn? Or a toy that sounds like a train air horn?

If you want a real one, they run off a substantial amount of compressed air. You'll need the horn, a reservoir, some sort of air compressor as well as all the plumbing to hook it all together. I don't really know much about them, but a quick search found this place.... They seem to have everything you need.

http://airhornsoftexas.com/Train_Air_Horns.php#thk

I have one actually. Made by 'Siege Engineering'

It's pretty big. I picked up a 25 gallon air tank at an auto-parts store for pretty cheap. Took it to a gas station and filled it with free air. Just ran the hose from the tank to the horn.

Gotta be really careful with these things... As you prolly already know, THEY ARE LOUD AS FUCK! Like I almost couldn't believe it. Thinking about hooking it up in my car but then I might get into some trouble for that, lol.

Sorry for such bad pic, it's really dirty too, had it down in the basement for storage.

l_5835672feca849619f45d20804b1ac6c.jpg

And some assholes scaring people with the same horn hooked up to their civic