Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Port-A-John Enthusiest

Train horn.

Do you want like a real, loud train air horn? Or a toy that sounds like a train air horn?

If you want a real one, they run off a substantial amount of compressed air. You'll need the horn, a reservoir, some sort of air compressor as well as all the plumbing to hook it all together. I don't really know much about them, but a quick search found this place.... They seem to have everything you need.

http://airhornsoftexas.com/Train_Air_Horns.php#thk

I have one actually. Made by 'Siege Engineering'

It's pretty big. I picked up a 25 gallon air tank at an auto-parts store for pretty cheap. Took it to a gas station and filled it with free air. Just ran the hose from the tank to the horn.

Gotta be really careful with these things... As you prolly already know, THEY ARE LOUD AS FUCK! Like I almost couldn't believe it. Thinking about hooking it up in my car but then I might get into some trouble for that, lol.

Sorry for such bad pic, it's really dirty too, had it down in the basement for storage.

l_5835672feca849619f45d20804b1ac6c.jpg

And some assholes scaring people with the same horn hooked up to their civic

Can we get this site moderated? What is with all this spam crap? Lets kill the spammers and move on with more important things.

I just gave props to the spam. I had thought about doing this ten years ago, but didn't have the money.

Buying one right now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now