bust a nut

papa_dukes

i was high wearing her scarff telling her it is snowing in the room as we are fucking it was in myu room i was trippin sack i ate over 4.5 mushshrooms that day along with some heavy duty dank , drank some liquid tussionex which is liquid hyrdrocodone like 90ML i drank ALOT, and took my oxycodone 30mg IR pills like 5 or so em i smoked all day ans we fucked the first tme i busted she said dont cum in me i agreelyin said no prob so i dedcided to fuck her another time i was on a good fuckin streak thasty day suprisigly afgter all the drugs ive done the second time i fucked her from what i remember i had a difficult time getting it in lolz wrong SLOT ya know lol but it finally all went down and i had blown a load in this brawd and she waas like why am i so wet i said maybe u put water down there cuz its thristy i responeded (am reminded of this everytime we talk) and kep[t on trying to avoid THE FACT I JUST CUM INTO THE FRIDAY NIGHT FREAK NOT INTENDED SHES ALREADY GOT LIKE 3 KIDS! IM FUCKIN HEATED! i didnt want this i blame the drugs cuz i knew better sober to NOT cum in this chick oh well i came in her long story short i have a kid on teh ways and i am thinkin of naming after the dude on here with the logn beard .... in dedication YOU KNOW! jesus i love life:D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was high wearing her scarff telling her it is snowing in the room as we are fucking it was in myu room i was trippin sack i ate over 4.5 mushshrooms that day along with some heavy duty dank , drank some liquid tussionex which is liquid hyrdrocodone like 90ML i drank ALOT, and took my oxycodone 30mg IR pills like 5 or so em i smoked all day ans we fucked the first tme i busted she said dont cum in me i agreelyin said no prob so i dedcided to fuck her another time i was on a good fuckin streak thasty day suprisigly afgter all the drugs ive done the second time i fucked her from what i remember i had a difficult time getting it in lolz wrong SLOT ya know lol but it finally all went down and i had blown a load in this brawd and she waas like why am i so wet i said maybe u put water down there cuz its thristy i responeded (am reminded of this everytime we talk) and kep[t on trying to avoid THE FACT I JUST CUM INTO THE FRIDAY NIGHT FREAK NOT INTENDED SHES ALREADY GOT LIKE 3 KIDS! IM FUCKIN HEATED! i didnt want this i blame the drugs cuz i knew better sober to NOT cum in this chick oh well i came in her long story short i have a kid on teh ways and i am thinkin of naming after the dude on here with the logn beard .... in dedication YOU KNOW! jesus i love life:D :D

you officaly fucked your life up.