The Can2 thread...

YourWelcome

Originally posted by leftover crack@Nov 27 2005, 02:40 AM

^ yeah i saw them doing that wall but i was just passing on a four train. The wall lasted for less than a day because ewok and cope re-did it. Now theres some stupid shit on there thats not even graff.

peace

Thats a really big shame. It only lasted less then a day?! A panel lasts longer then that.

"There is no respect in this graffiti game. There will always be a playa hater tryin to tax your fame. You could be the dopest writer burnin up the town and then in comes a playa hater eager to take ya fame"

I dont live in nyc so i dont know much about ewok and cope. But did they bomb it up or did they do something better then what Can2man, Atomone, Klarkkent, Smash, Dashism did?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infared

the way i knew it...cope had planned to paint that wall regardless, and the "montana writers team" dudes wanted a wall to do that day for the flick and asked cope for one. he told them they could do that one and get their flix but it was getting painted over. they knew it was going to happen so no harm no foul.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived