The Can2 thread...

YourWelcome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: can two melburn australia

I was track walking from carnegie to beena and i was walking past this wall and i see fukn sick writers fukn doing legals and i walk a bit more and theres fukn cantwo and i nealy creamed my pants (not really) lol :D :king:

Yeah all I want to say is that can two has got nice painting skills but his style reminds me of seen. All the later seen stuff with mad arrows and 3d going into perspective is nearly the same.....just my opinion....dosnt mean he aint got skills......but he bites.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by DaDecorators

Yeah all I want to say is that can two has got nice painting skills but his style reminds me of seen. All the later seen stuff with mad arrows and 3d going into perspective is nearly the same.....just my opinion....dosnt mean he aint got skills......but he bites.

Could it be that perhaps his shit reminds you of seen because they paint together and are both from the same crew(UA)???? Similar Style yes, but biting no, Its called classic NYC letterforms.

• 3 months later...
Guest imported_Europe

Dont quote flicks, if you want to refer to them, describe them or say who posted them.

Also, dont blow things up, dont talk about undercover names.

Archived