Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KM4RT

COP BUSTED RIDIN DIRTY!!!

YouTube cop clip investigated

December 02, 2007 05:14pm

A YOUTUBE video, purportedly of a Queensland police officer riding a bike in a police station, is being investigated.

The video showed a woman in a police uniform riding a dirt bike in the station before crashing into a filing cabinet.

The site stated: "Queensland police recovered this bike and decided it (would) be fun to joy ride back at the station".

However, a Queensland police spokesperson said today the state's Ethical Standards Command had found that the people in the clip were not Queensland police officers.

The spokesperson said inquiries would continue into who posted the video.

“The video footage was also posted on the YouTube web site in March 2007 alleging to be Dutch police and is also posted on a number of other web sites,” the spokesperson said.

“Ethical Standards Command inquiries indicate that the video originated in another police jurisdiction, prior to March 2007.”

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22857035-29277,00.html

THE CLIP

she is blonde. i guess that explains it.

you aussies are nutty!

i have to make it back and hit up lygon street again for some good eating and then check out some titty bars.

What? Cops in the US are the biggest crackhead niggas on the block. THey got access to everything.

American cops are crazy and way over the top.

I have watched Cops.

It seems like a realistic portrayal of US law enforcement officers.

nah, i think the cops on "cops" are behaved because they know they are on tv.

and for the record i was only joking with the aussie comment. although, when i was there, i saw on the news that the sydney cops were making a big deal about jay walking. like that's a big deal....haha.

hahaha jay walking. yeah that was because they had nothin better to do and couldn't be fucked doing real work. i had a mate that got busted for it, was like $30-40.

nah, i think the cops on "cops" are behaved because they know they are on tv.

YOU THINK? ha, ha...that's an understatement. The cops on the show are like model police officers fighting crime and gently "ridding the earth of injustice, one by one".......

The Cops in real life are beating you down with a Mag light and pepper spraying you for catching a tag on a mailbox.

YOU THINK? ha, ha...that's an understatement. The cops on the show are like model police officers fighting crime and gently "ridding the earth of injustice, one by one".......

The Cops in real life are beating you down with a Mag light and pepper spraying you for catching a tag on a mailbox.

maybe you didn't detect my sarcasm through the net. next time i'll be sure to put: :rolleyes:

What? Cops in the US are the biggest crackhead niggas on the block. THey got access to everything.

^This is true.

Almost all the South Street cops (Philly) are cokeheads with underage girlfreinds who raid parties with the sole intent of robbing the house of TV's and stereo's and shit.

Or at least that's how it was all through out the 90's and early to mid 2000's anyways.

American cops are crazy and way over the top.

I have watched Cops.

It seems like a realistic portrayal of US law enforcement officers.

^TRUE FUCKING STORY!!!

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW BAD IT IS HERE!!!

we used to sit on these rocks overlooking a CVS drinking when we were younger. We would see these cops (mostly DT's, but sometimes uniformed cops) Pull behind the CVS nightly and blaze crack right there in the cruiser behind the building. We could look from where we were down right into their car into the windshield and see them flicking their lighters over and over. Passing the pipe back and forth to eachother. And we wonder why cops are so over the edge.

when i used to live in this shitty apartments there was a cop who lived in the same apartments and apparently bought a ton of coke from this gangbanger.

and he used to spy on my homey's girl from across the balconies at the apartments. the cop was always nice to her, pulled her over to see what she was doing..fucking creepy.

There was a sheriff's deputy in my area that used to harass the shit out of me and my friends.

Even went so far as to plant weed on one of my boys while he searched him just so he could arrest and charge him. This pig had many, many shady dealings and issues. Fairly recently he go caught up in allegations by a young woman that he had groped and fondled her after he pulled her over. After he had been convicted, he blew his brains out with his pistol in his house.

I feel a lot better knowing I will never have to come across him again. He definitely had a lot more issues than the girl he fondled. Im 100% that he had his hands in crack and coke as well.

that's supposed to be news? she's being "investigated" for riding a dirt bike in an office? damn. i'm sure she's not supposed to do that but it doesn't really seem like a big deal.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now