Sites that Talk shit

Poesia [ ] T

GuidoOompa.jpg

:lol: AAAAAAYYYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOUR MANS HAIRLINE IS GLOWING B!! HOMIE IS BASICALLY IN BLACKFACE, SHIT DONE CAME FULL CIRCLE B. NIGGAS ARE LOST, BEING ITALIAN IS PLAYED OUT AND ITS ALL THOSE GOTTI NIGGAS FAULT. I'LL FUCK AROUND AND GO TO ONE OF THOSE SPOTS AND STRAIGHT CLEAN UP, CUZ JUICE HEAD GINTOS ONLY KNOW HOW TO FIST PUMP AND DANCE LIKE CHIPPENDALES DANCERS, WHEN I JUMP OFF THE BAR AND START CHRIS BROWNIN YA WIFE "DANIELLE SCAMBUTTI" ITS A WRAP, IM GETTIN MY DICK WET IN THE BATHROOM.

BUT YO, FUCK IT, A REAL NIGGA APPRECIATES LAMES LIKE THIS...CUZ I KNOW AS SOON AS I SEE THESE NIGGAS DUMPIN PATRON DOWN THEY THROAT LIKE THE SHIT IS GONNA MAKE THEM MORE ORANGE I START SALIVATING, THESE NIGGAS ARE FOOD, THEY ALWAYS GOT CAMERAS (TO TAKE MYSPACE FLICKS) AND MONEY (TO BUY COKE AND PATRON) AND PHONES (TO CALL THEIR GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE DISSAPEARS WIT ME), ALL OF WHICH IM TAKIN AS SOON AS YOU THROW YOUR BRONZER STAINED WHITE BLAZER ON THE COUCH AND START GRABBIN AT YOUR WIFEBEATER LIKE YOUR TRYNA SEDUCE A 43 YEAR OLD DIVORCEE FOR TIPS. NIGGAAAAA!!

ALSO, NO MATTER HOW DIESEL THESE NIGGAS COME, A BUCK50 SENDS THEM SCREAMIN LIKE DEATH METAL BACK TO THEIR ACURA TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Mero called her "Danielle Scambutti"...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They definitely look like the kind of guys that would sit there and pop their collar for a minute if you stepped to them.

Guest shai_hulud
i never seen anyone who looks like that, in person

is this shit for real?

Yeah. If you're in the Bay still, go to SF, and check Chestnut Street or Union Street in the Marina. Or try that one joint at Broadway and Polk that used to be Johnny Love's. Or the Holy Cow on Folsom near 11th St. Any of those is good for a laugh on a Friday night.

Actually, any bar in Union Square is good for some laughs, but it's hard to tell the locals from the tourists. I don't mess with tourists, it's too easy.

Those four areas up top are prime hunting grounds for the common "Douchebaggus popcollari".

i think its the era....

my youngest brother looks at me like im a complete loser cause i smoked herb and do graffiti... i havent gone to the gym in years/havent been to jail in quite some time... my other brother crashes my car and i get a DUI...

he started doing his hair like that... he thinks its super cool.. he's a big follower that plays starcraft and cries when my mom refuses to do his college homework for him.. he makes money so he can buy more video games and live off of his daddy's/my stepfather/faggot paycheck.

i make more than my step dad...i have more game than my brothers, i lived life instead of playing video games all damn day.. makin my mommy take care of me... acting like they provide and shit. they think im a piece of shit cause i tell them to get off their asses and do something. you should see what happens when i hide the modems... they get close to calling the police.

my brothers are part of a faggot ass useless generation... to put it in some other terms...

there are some of you on this website that think biting is perfectly fine.. thats the kinda generation im talkin about. you might not do your hair like that, but you sure heard about 12oz this year...lol

• 1 month later...

BUT YO, FUCK IT, A REAL NIGGA APPRECIATES LAMES LIKE THIS...CUZ I KNOW AS SOON AS I SEE THESE NIGGAS DUMPIN PATRON DOWN THEY THROAT LIKE THE SHIT IS GONNA MAKE THEM MORE ORANGE I START SALIVATING, THESE NIGGAS ARE FOOD, THEY ALWAYS GOT CAMERAS (TO TAKE MYSPACE FLICKS) AND MONEY (TO BUY COKE AND PATRON) AND PHONES (TO CALL THEIR GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE DISSAPEARS WIT ME), ALL OF WHICH IM TAKIN AS SOON AS YOU THROW YOUR BRONZER STAINED WHITE BLAZER ON THE COUCH AND START GRABBIN AT YOUR WIFEBEATER LIKE YOUR TRYNA SEDUCE A 43 YEAR OLD DIVORCEE FOR TIPS. NIGGAAAAA!!

ALSO, NO MATTER HOW DIESEL THESE NIGGAS COME, A BUCK50 SENDS THEM SCREAMIN LIKE DEATH METAL BACK TO THEIR ACURA TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mero wins 12oz

hands down

i never seen anyone who looks like that, in person

is this shit for real?

Im with Count on this one..

Like the first time I saw an Emo dude in person..I thought it was just a Myspace thing..I didnt even know what the fuck EMO meant..

Seriously, no joke..How long is them niggas in the tannin booth, or how many Tan sprays it takes to get that dark..No bullshit..Whats the purpose of that?..DAMN..Krazy motherfukers..

Poesia..That broad with the pink skirt got ass for days... !!!