Sites that Talk shit

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
i cannot stop laughing at that orange dude.

holy shit :lol:

Which one?

They ALL look like Oompa-Loompas. On steroids.

How is that considered remotely attractive?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

it just confounds me.

that there was an entire culture of people into this shit before anyone across the country ever found out, is fucking amazing.

what goes through these peoples heads?

I tried to watch an mtv documentary on jersey, twice. I just watched in dumbfounded amazement as a bunch of these fuck heads walked up and down the boardwalk.

i've always thought in the back of my head that no matter what group of people me and my friend hate on they are probably just hating on us back and like it seems like its a mutual thing like steves hate on skaters and skaters hate on steves but i genuinely think that most everyone hates these fuckers outside of themselves

Guest shai_hulud
according to someone im so totally one of these dudes.

Tell them I think that they just might be right.

Are you still lifting weights?

If so, all you need is a few hours at the tanning salon and some highlights.

These are the kind of guys that I admittedly talk shit about at a GREAT distance. You can say whatever you want to the girls, they won't understand that you are talking shit about them to their face.

Are you still lifting weights?

If so, all you need is a few hours at the tanning salon and some highlights.

Theres nothing wrong with lifting weights, so long as you dont become as conceded as those fuckheads. i see nothing wrong with going to the gym, if you dont bleach your hair, wear tight pink shirts unbuttoned to the last button and pout your lips in photos.

Guest shai_hulud
shai youd never have to worry about talking shit to one of these dudes faces, most theyll do is mean mug you, walk around in circles and get loud.

ive beaten the fuck out of quite of few of the juice head beach muscles crowd.

I don't get as annoyed by them as much as I do by the females.

There's a lot of them in SF. They all go to the same clubs, pay too much to get in, and drink overpriced alcohol and make a scene.

Most of the bartenders I know say that people like this are so dumb that they'll order top shelf liquor cocktails. It's something that pisses bartenders off, because good vodka or tequila is meant to be sipped...but these kooks will order things just to flash a roll and impress their posse.

90% of the bartenders will, if not watched, pour them well liquor and charge call prices in that situation. If the customer isn't smart enough to pay attention, they never suspect a thing...and my friends clean up.

The point is, they have no idea that what they are doing is tacky and tasteless, even to a scumbag like me. Or like other people on here. They don't know, and don't care.

I'm okay with working out, BTW. As long as you don't frost your hair and wear Oakley Blades, it's all good.

italia-copy.jpg

This is not a joke. These Italian sausages are from Newport. Well originally from jersey, but the say New York. The funny thing is they were regular dudes until “Growing up D-Bag” was on TV and they discovered Jell John. I don’t get it the Gotti’s were growing up in high school, but every 27 year old italian thought they were a made man and turned into one of these gremlins.

lol............

dv7-copy.jpg

clubyo2-copy.jpg

romo-copy.jpg

untitlerted1.jpg

death-copy.jpg

l_ff0001cfb95678afba30e5af5d379007-copy.jpg

I live in a place that is full of dumb fucks like this... my school is full of dumb fucks like this.. I am amazed at the blatent racism that comes out of these peoples mouths on a daily basis...

I personally am dragging every last one of these people out to a field somewhere and making them dig their own mass grave... then burying them alive...

that or spiking all the botox, steriods, ghb, and every other drug they like to do with shit that will kill them...

put anthrax in thier cocaine....