Sites that Talk shit

Poesia [ ] T

Anyone know of any other sites like this. Shit is hilarious. http://www.dirtynewport.com/

richie_saraherpes-copy.jpg

EMAIL: Nik- I feel the need to expose this guy and his girlfriend. Richie Taylor is your typical O.C. 30k-Mil. He has the “cool” tattoos, does mortgage, and claims to be a pro fighter just because he knows a few pro fighters. This d-bag walks around all the local clubs acting like a badass. IT must be all the nose candy,GHB, or whatever other drug he can get his hands on, doing the talking.

He even has a girlfriend who is a stripper and a Go-Go dancer. Don’t worry, girls, Richie cheats on his chick. The only two negatives to being with Richie are: 1. He has herpes, which he got from his current girlfriend, Sara Cox. And, 2. He has a kid. On the bright side, he rarely sees his kid, so he will be free to hang out with you whenever his girl is stripping.

She is a your typical O.C. girl - A pill poppin’, cokehead stripper that but also dabbles in meth. Other than trying to stab herself in the chest to prove her love to Richie, she is pretty normal.

EVERYONE BEWARE: Alledgely, these two are RATS. Rumor has it that they’ve told police about several people dealing drugs. A few people have even gone to jail because of it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GuidoOompa.jpg

LOL

]

i dont usually think these type of things but i have never wanted to kick someone so violently in the throat this bad before in my entire life... look at this mother fucker. the shit that straight pisses me off about this jackass is that he doesnt just think he looks good he "knows he looks good" then gives himself kisses in the mirror. fuck these idiots :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: