MACE

the leftovers

maserone started sikkrew to drop it to fake homies that really are enimies .... now maserone tok kings ..... to to a name that is my best kept secret . fuck fame is for the love of bombin maser making are colture evol . ture original killers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maserone started sikkrew to drop it to fake homies that really are enimies .... now maserone tok kings ..... to to a name that is my best kept secret . fuck fame is for the love of bombin maser making are colture evol . ture original killers

did that really just happen?

i've never been maced, been in the downwind of it when people we being retarded but never full on... kinda want to try

• 10 years later...
On 12/1/2007 at 2:45 PM, Guest shai_hulud said:

Yeah, I've been tasered a few times. It's prety gnarly, but it's over relatively quickly. I've been beaten up by the cops before, held for 36 hours without a phone call or being processed, jacked up and sent through the system over a gram of weed that ended up costing me three grand...

I also broke out of a detainment area set up during the first Gulf War demonstrations in SF in 1991. I was on this peaceful march down Haight Street that got diverted by a skirmish line of cops in riot gear down Octavia street. When we got to Octavia and Fell, someone started throwing canisters of CS gas out of a window...everybody took bandannas and soaked them in water so we could get past that. Suddenly, we realized we were boxed in on three sides by cops with riot gear. People started panicking, and tried to go back the way we came...but, it's really hard to throw a 3000+ person march in reverse, so I figured the best thing to do woiuld be to cut straight across it and hop a fence that led to the shutdown Central Freeway onramp.

I got grabbed from behind, thrown on the ground REALLY hard, and ziptied hand and foot. I was let like that for five minutes, then a paddy wagon came by and scooped me up after the crowd had dispered enough to let it through.

They took us to a holding area at Pier 26. Back then, the waterfront was a lot more rugged...it used to be really spooky and dark, but noe it's all developed (thanks to the ball park). I thought they were gonna beat the shit out of us, but they just brought us into a big pen made out of chain link fence, then cut the zipties and told us we'd be cited and released. Since I was a minor, I knew I would be held till my dad could come get me, and I wanted no part of that...about five minutes later, I saw a buch of people heading for one dark corner of the pen. Someone had come prepared, with a pair of tim snips and was cutting a hole in the fence. Pretty soon, we were out the hole and out the back door of the pier (It's covered like a warehouse). We (me and about 10 other people) just skirted along the side of the pier and waited till they were letting a paddy wagon in, and broke out. There weren't many streetlights out there then, so it was pretty easy to get away. I ran for the Transbay terminal (bus station) down Beale Street...when I got to just before Folsom, I saw a bunch of people rocking a cop car. I stopped, because there weren't ANY cops in that area, and there were about 300 really pissed off anarchists there...they finally flipped it, and that's when I saw someone run up on it with a Molotov cocktail...they tossed it in the back seat, and that's when I REALLY I started running, since that was some shit I did NOT want to have to deal with in case the cops grew balls suddenly and pulled a move like they had done in Hayes Valley on the earlier march.

I got about a block away and heard the cop car go BOOOOM. It wasn't loud, but since it was under the bridge the bass was really heavy...I started sprinting to the bus station, and made it there in about a minute...went home, locked myself in my room and smoked all my weed, but still couldn't stop shaking or calm down till the next day.

It was definitely one of the craziest nights of my life, where everything just sort of aligned so I could experience it but not get fucked over for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

bump

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Back in the 90s when there probably weren't any regulations on tasers, I was fucking around with one of the homies mom's shit. I was tossing it back and forth from hand to hand on some straight cowboy shit. I started doing it faster and faster yelling "I'm clownin, I'm clownin."

Then all of a sudden I'm sitting down on the couch across the room with the homies staring silently at me looking real worried. They told me I bumped the trigger and locked down on that bitch for a second. They said I was out for about 5 mins.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1