Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

The Next Superpower

Who will it be.

Im not sure with our current candidates for New President that we can match the Cloak and Dagger skills of China and Russia.

We are starting to lose a step or two. Who has already planned to overthrow our grasp on the world, and who has the wherewithal to succeed?

As we have been beaten recently yo punch in a recent article "Today, Countries Battle for a Piece of the Arctic. Tomorrow? The Moon

america will be a third world country soon. it dont got shiiet. when they try to make nau base.... canada will be like yo dont touch my resourcez! and mexico will be like oh werd. but mexico is nutso. srsly. move out now. before they dont let you!! they gotta then rely on the other countries.. not that they dont already.

china got fusion power. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-09/28/content_699035.htm

and saltwater into freshwater is just around the corner.

china will share with the noobz though. and all the greedy/evil people will be gone too.

I think if they wanted to Japan could take over Asia fairly easily.

No real military right now really but everything else is on point.

yeah i think the only holding japan back is their small land area and their small "self-defense" style military force that's written in to their constitution. but with US bases there i guess a large military isn't necessary.

China or India I would imagine. I read a book titled Unmasking L.A. in which they talk about a shift in economic power that will in China and India. They are calling it the Pan-Pacific era or something like that.

The Future is for ISLAM. (whenever the muslim world decides they don't want to be like europe and America)

Dawood,

your funny.

!2789!- Japan will never be attacked by anyone, nor will they be taken over. The world recognizes they are more efficient if they are left to their own devices.

I don't necessarily think they will be autonomous for years to come, I just think they would not be assimilated into a culture, If that makes sense.

Everyone keeps saying China or India but historicly they have been easy to defeat.

Just because you have a large population you can still get conquered.

Neither country has the industrial or technical abilities needed to be the super power the USA is now.

China owns our money. I don't know how to explain this, but when shit hits the fan China got our bank note.

The USA will remain the most powerful superpower unless something ridiculous happens.

America will never, in my humble opinion, be a third world country.

China and India would have a lot of trouble becoming 1st world. Their populations are vast and their poverty and unemployment is high.

Russia was considered a Super Power without being a rich nation.

I think its about Leadership for the Longterm. Im sure the USA will hold its power for awhile, but we have always had strong Leaders, and our intelligence forces were on top of shit. After 9-11 so much attention has been focused on alqueda who knows with us looking the other way someone could be scheming. I think China and India will soon become powers but not super, i think if Putin being Ex-KGB leader that he has a long term plan. And he is probably one of hte smartest leaders we have faced in a long time, that coupled with his ability to say in office longer than our presidents also gives them an advantage. We have very liberal and capitalist leaders, not counting bush that really will could not match Putin.

just my thoughts.

Everyone keeps saying China or India but historicly they have been easy to defeat.

Just because you have a large population you can still get conquered.

Neither country has the industrial or technical abilities needed to be the super power the USA is now.

Yeah but isn't the whole point that they haven't reached those plateus yet, but will? India & China's economies are growing at a faster rate than the US; both have nuclear weapons and China's military is also growing rapidly. China will pass up the US as "most wired internet country" and their industry will also pass up the US, if rates continue.

The USA will remain the most powerful superpower unless something ridiculous happens.

When you say that; for how long?

Nothing last forever.

No empire in history has ever lasted forever -- what makes the US so special?

Thats why all the jobs have been moving over there right?

Dawood,

your funny.

!.

Hahahaha, yeah, funny.

Imagine if the muslim world were united like it was during the caliphate and the ottoman empire. As many muslims as there are in the world. On every continent, in every country, every city. pffffffft.

Yaaa Rabbil Alamin.

You would like to see a caliphate, like the Arab Empire? Like one Islamic nation extending from Morocco to Indonesia? Aren't those the same goals of al Qaeda?

No empire last forever and many have fallen while trying to occupy other lands far from their own.

Hahahaha, yeah, funny.

Imagine if the muslim world were united like it was during the caliphate and the ottoman empire. As many muslims as there are in the world. On every continent, in every country, every city. pffffffft.

Yaaa Rabbil Alamin.

yeah it would be about a quarter the population and about a thousandth the military/industrial strength of the Christian world if it were to do the same thing :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now