Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John Basegow

HITCHHIKERS

Negative, didnt you read the thread about the dude that picked up some chicks then they jacked his truck!?!

Negative, didnt you read the thread about the dude that picked up some chicks then they jacked his truck!?!

They should've jacked'm off not his truck...

either that or they chop you up in to piece's and sell your body parts on the blackmarket.

it's usually the other way around. Unless that is what you were referring to.

BTW the original movie, Hitcher is pretty good.

I've never picked up a hitchhiker, i have however hitchhiked once. While on vacation in utah me and my friend somehow managed to go so off trail while snowboarding that we ended up at a completely different resort a few miles down the mountain. We started hiking up the road, but decided walking a couple miles in snowboarding boots, carrying our boards wasn't the best idea so we hitchhiked with some 50+ year old local woman. Since the only place the road went was up the mountain, it wasn't that strange at all. i don't know how keen i'd be hitchhiking in other situations though, but i guess it all depends on the time and place.

i gave a black guy a ride from the grocery store up to burger king once.

dude had just got out of jail for being the driver in an armed robbery. he

told me he was being honest with me when he said he didn't know they

were gonna rob this store.

nice guy. i think i even gave him a couple of dollars to grab some food when he go tthere.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now