Bummed.

T ReXXX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont street bomb cause of the guilt it seems to bring. i only hit shit in areas that are already covered in graff. i've moved to doing productions and freights..just seems to be more too then just painting the same spot that gets buffed a week later. but if NYC trains ever came back..i would live in the yards and lay-ups.

you sir, are a retarded.

how can graffiti ruin life?

it doesnt really..

but for me...i start racking shit..and then fighting more...then i start lying more to cover up the fact ive been racking and fighting..and I end up feeling shitty about it all. So graff isnt really ruining my life but it leads me back into doing things I worked hard to stop doing..and it affects areas of my life I wish it not to.

it doesnt really..

but for me...i start racking shit..and then fighting more...then i start lying more to cover up the fact ive been racking and fighting..and I end up feeling shitty about it all. So graff isnt really ruining my life but it leads me back into doing things I worked hard to stop doing..and it affects areas of my life I wish it not to.

stop racking and stop fighting...

just paint!

yea, it can fuck up your life. family life got shittier than it already was, one of the reasons me and my ex. broke up, beefs, paranoia about gettin busted (ie. snitched on), horrendous sleep patterns(its 5am and havent gone to sleep yet and work at fuckin noon), loss of focus in school (surprised my grades are as good as they are), being obsessed with something other than pussy, the fucked up shit that happens out bombin (gettin robbed and jumped), basically a bunch of bullshit that didnt exist before, but then i think about how shitty my life is and realized that graffiti is one of the only things that makes me happy and not go crazy! maybe you should think about that instead of focusing on the negatives cause one def outweighs the other... fag...

Guest shai_hulud

Something just dawned on me.

You seem stressed out about graff affecting your life, so I will try to break this gently to you.

There's a lot more to life than graff, or the internet. It's up to you to find some alternatives and try to find a balance that works for you.

Bitching about your "graffiti problem" on 12oz. is...well, think about it. It's a graffiti website. People here are going to look at your "problem" a lot differently than you do. Some of us are hardcore vandals...the only problem we have is that there's only 24 hours in a day.

If you want to "square up", then by all means, do so. But, don't complain about it. Make it work for you, and let us know how it works out.

it doesnt really..

are you in jail? nope

are you gonna miss your daughters 1st birthday and 1st christmas because of that? nope

did you or one of your real close people get shot in the back of the head over graff? nope

are you paying tens of thousands of dollars on lawyers fees? nope

you facing 1-3 years for writing your rap name on trains? nope

graffiti isnt ruining your life.