Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T ReXXX

Bummed.

I know it sounds cliche and shit to say that "graffiti is ruining my life" but its like nothing else bothers me anymore. My life is sorta in shambles right now...and all i think about is painting. Im definately not willing to give it up at this point..but I dont like what its doing to my life.. Its not like I dont care about other things or people...because that is very far from the truth. Im just always preoccupied with graffiti. Its affecting my relationships...especially the one that means more to me than anything. I dunno...bring on the "your a pussy" comments. I guess I am just looking for advice on what other people did in this situation. Blegh.

Guest spectr

try drugs! they can consume your life and take you away from being obsessed with graffiti... Also maybe starting a prostitution ring made up out of midget circus clowns and destitute nuns might give you something else to do in your spare time and also some extra income....

im bummed because i just realized i failed a class i took last summer. i sacrificed a vacation overseas and woke up at 8am every morning for this fucing class, and my bimbo, old hippy feminist bitch of a teacher said i was only 10 points under passing.

what a fucking bitch, she gave my dumb slut friend who never went to class a C. fuck feminists.

Guest spectr
im bummed because i just realized i failed a class i took last summer. i sacrificed a vacation overseas and woke up at 8am every morning for this fucing class, and my bimbo, old hippy feminist bitch of a teacher said i was only 10 points under passing.

what a fucking bitch, she gave my dumb slut friend who never went to class a C. fuck feminists.

did you offer to give her the time of her life after class? just go up to her with a ballgag and handcuffs in one hand, and a rag with chloroform on it in the other, and tell her you are going to pee blood in her butt... that will entice her to fix your grade to a passing one...

try drugs! they can consume your life and take you away from being obsessed with graffiti... Also maybe starting a prostitution ring made up out of midget circus clowns and destitute nuns might give you something else to do in your spare time and also some extra income....

no on the drugs...yes on the midgets and nuns!

you dont do nearly enough graffiti for it to be ruining your life.

trust me

Guest spectr
no on the drugs...yes on the midgets and nuns!

ok well I actually have a shipment of slightly used midgets i got from russia the other day, I honestly have no idea what I am going to do with them since I have all the midgets I need and they were supposed to be sending me a cargo container of child soldiers to protect me and my new found wealth since I started prostitution ring...

I know it sounds cliche and shit to say that "graffiti is ruining my life" but its like nothing else bothers me anymore. My life is sorta in shambles right now...and all i think about is painting. Im definately not willing to give it up at this point..but I dont like what its doing to my life.. Its not like I dont care about other things or people...because that is very far from the truth. Im just always preoccupied with graffiti. Its affecting my relationships...especially the one that means more to me than anything. I dunno...bring on the "your a pussy" comments. I guess I am just looking for advice on what other people did in this situation. Blegh.

your a pussy.

Guest spectr
go out and hardcore dance yor way to happyness

no no no you moonwalk your way to happiness

Moonwalking%20MJ.jpg

go out and hardcore dance yor way to happyness

image3.jpg

Still in a cast from last time. :D Only a month more to go.

Guest shai_hulud

Gliks is right. If graff was ruining your life, you wouldn't be here talking about it. Just try doing other things. There's all kinds of hobbies out there.

Sorry about your arm, BTW. That looks nasty.

Did you teach yourself to paint with your other arm?

Very poorly. I can fill alright...but line work is hard.

...and I was never that good with my regular arm..so I didnt have much to work from.

now im pissed off, i just got a letter saying my license suspension has been extended by 6 months and my probation by 1 year. i was due for clean slate this february. FUKAKJCKJBKJCFUCKFUCKFUCK

get a job. yeah work sucks but it keeps me away from my scumbag graffiti/drug addicted friends most of the time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now