Bummed.

T ReXXX

I know it sounds cliche and shit to say that "graffiti is ruining my life" but its like nothing else bothers me anymore. My life is sorta in shambles right now...and all i think about is painting. Im definately not willing to give it up at this point..but I dont like what its doing to my life.. Its not like I dont care about other things or people...because that is very far from the truth. Im just always preoccupied with graffiti. Its affecting my relationships...especially the one that means more to me than anything. I dunno...bring on the "your a pussy" comments. I guess I am just looking for advice on what other people did in this situation. Blegh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

try drugs! they can consume your life and take you away from being obsessed with graffiti... Also maybe starting a prostitution ring made up out of midget circus clowns and destitute nuns might give you something else to do in your spare time and also some extra income....

im bummed because i just realized i failed a class i took last summer. i sacrificed a vacation overseas and woke up at 8am every morning for this fucing class, and my bimbo, old hippy feminist bitch of a teacher said i was only 10 points under passing.

what a fucking bitch, she gave my dumb slut friend who never went to class a C. fuck feminists.

im bummed because i just realized i failed a class i took last summer. i sacrificed a vacation overseas and woke up at 8am every morning for this fucing class, and my bimbo, old hippy feminist bitch of a teacher said i was only 10 points under passing.

what a fucking bitch, she gave my dumb slut friend who never went to class a C. fuck feminists.

did you offer to give her the time of her life after class? just go up to her with a ballgag and handcuffs in one hand, and a rag with chloroform on it in the other, and tell her you are going to pee blood in her butt... that will entice her to fix your grade to a passing one...

try drugs! they can consume your life and take you away from being obsessed with graffiti... Also maybe starting a prostitution ring made up out of midget circus clowns and destitute nuns might give you something else to do in your spare time and also some extra income....

no on the drugs...yes on the midgets and nuns!

no on the drugs...yes on the midgets and nuns!

ok well I actually have a shipment of slightly used midgets i got from russia the other day, I honestly have no idea what I am going to do with them since I have all the midgets I need and they were supposed to be sending me a cargo container of child soldiers to protect me and my new found wealth since I started prostitution ring...

I know it sounds cliche and shit to say that "graffiti is ruining my life" but its like nothing else bothers me anymore. My life is sorta in shambles right now...and all i think about is painting. Im definately not willing to give it up at this point..but I dont like what its doing to my life.. Its not like I dont care about other things or people...because that is very far from the truth. Im just always preoccupied with graffiti. Its affecting my relationships...especially the one that means more to me than anything. I dunno...bring on the "your a pussy" comments. I guess I am just looking for advice on what other people did in this situation. Blegh.

your a pussy.

Guest shai_hulud

Gliks is right. If graff was ruining your life, you wouldn't be here talking about it. Just try doing other things. There's all kinds of hobbies out there.

Sorry about your arm, BTW. That looks nasty.

get a job. yeah work sucks but it keeps me away from my scumbag graffiti/drug addicted friends most of the time.

Thanks man. Best advice yet.

Im workin on it. Obnoxious casts that go past the elbow make it a bit tougher though...and my arm smells like rotten feet becasue the cast has been on so long. HAaha.

i dont street bomb cause of the guilt it seems to bring. i only hit shit in areas that are already covered in graff. i've moved to doing productions and freights..just seems to be more too then just painting the same spot that gets buffed a week later. but if NYC trains ever came back..i would live in the yards and lay-ups.

Street-bombing is where it's at, and where it hurts the most. And the hurt feel oh so good. I tend to stay away from bombing small little businesses, public parks, memorial plaques or signs, and such forth. Everything else is fair fucking game, my man. Particularly riot gates, mailboxes, newspaper boxes, utility boxes, buses, trains, and especially retail chains. I've scribed a window-covering tag on a Gap store and it made me feel oh so goddamn'd good. Alleyways, dumpsters, etc are all fair-game. Only thing that ain't fair game, in my book, are houses, places of worship, cars, your own block (never shit in your backyard), courthouses, police and fire stations, hospitals, memorial plagues or signs, nature walks and signs, and well, that's about it. IMO, street bombing is the most important part of graffiti, even though I don't do it much at all anymore.

I won't bomb something if it's really pretty or important to the community, either, like I've seen dickheads around these parts do full tags covering signs recognizing memorial parkways, and I think that's just total assholery and an example of someone trying to hard to be bad-ass and ignorant.