CHRISTINA AGULIERA NOOD!!! FINALLY!!!!

Some1

14728504.jpg

EWWW!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!!

Pregnant Aguilera Poses Nude For Magazine

Singer Tells Marie Claire Pregnancy Was Surprise

Following in the footsteps of Demi Moore and Britney Spears, singer Christina Aguilera is the latest celebrity mom-to-be to flaunt her pregnancy on a magazine cover.Marie Claire magazine has revealed shots of Aguilera posing in the buff for the cover of its January 2008 issue, which hits newsstands Dec. 11.According to the magazine, Aguilera is opening up for the first time about her forthcoming baby boy and how he was a surprise to her and husband, Jordan Bratman, in its "Sexy Mama" article.

"We were planning on starting to try after the tour," Aguilera told Marie Claire. "And so, I had gone off the pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time -- except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here ... I'm like, 'Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?'"The Grammy Award winner also said that she'd like to have a big family, but did not specify how many children she would like to have.Moore posed nude during her pregnancy with her second child, Scout, for Vanity Fair in 1991. Spears posed for Harper's Bazaar in 2006 while carrying her second child, Jayden.

Suckers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah. i didn't even know they filmed it there. and i live right down the street from cbs studios. are they still filming that? cuz i see all the writers out there everyday picketing for the strike...

i know they film "the price is right" there

I don't know, probably not though. The unions support one another.

You should go if you're a fan, its free and cool depending on the guest he has on. Plus theres a good thai spot across the street.

Pregnant girls appeal to some of the most basic human instincts. No matter what other feelings have been attached to sex through thousands of years of celebration, repression, liberation, and exploitation, it all comes down to the natural instinct to want to procreate. There are forces well beyond the reach of reason and logic that make fertile people appealing and desirable to the opposite sex.

Also, Bill Maher is 3 feet tall.

I always thought she was fucking nasty... but the one good thing about pregnant chicks is that you can fuck em all you want and not have to worry about them getting pregnant...

Pregnant girls appeal to some of the most basic human instincts. No matter what other feelings have been attached to sex through thousands of years of celebration, repression, liberation, and exploitation, it all comes down to the natural instinct to want to procreate. There are forces well beyond the reach of reason and logic that make fertile people appealing and desirable to the opposite sex.

that's the animal part of men.

animals do it by instinct.

one of the reasons some humans still have 5+ babies per couple is that instinct is still in them a little.

the sooner the better, we must understand making a whole bunch of babies is getting out of hand lately.