fuckin nothing to do days.

MeroSeis

Yo it's saturday and I ain't got shit to do. This is very rare for me, no outing with wifey cuz she gets outta work late, no paint, nothing on tv...what the fuck I think I read every book in this house twice already, I hate internet conversation...I don't really hate it, I just hate it because my cornball wigger ass exgirl is always online and her mere presence on my buddylist makes me want to vomit...So I blocked the trick, but then wifey has exes screenname and insists on talking to her, Don't get it twisted, Killa Mero ain't got shit to hide, but that would make any nigga on the planet uncomfortable. Fuck. Is there anyway one of you guys can fuck up her account (the exes account) so she would have to change her screenname (or possibly never use her computer again)? And I don't mean get on and harass the bitch because she's a real chickenhead and she'll play along. That shit dont work. I mean make her shit crash hard. Holla at me. I'll drop 4 of your fillins for you in manhattan. No joke Email me if you're interested in helping a nigga out seven7_SNM@hotmail.com...Anyway, on to other things, since this is just a painkiller post, cuz I'm real bored...Yo I think "Takeover" by JayZ was kinda ill...JayZ may be a radio ho, but some of his shit gets me hyped. www.eugenemirman.com look at that shit, its kinda funny...Someone put me on to it but I forgot who. My lil brother is outta state, doing time in a boarding school hahahaha. Yo if you could choose between a ham sandwich, and testicular cancer...which would you choose? Thats probably the funniest skit I ever saw on SNL, besides Dominican Lou...That nigga is the jumpoff. Mike, Sidd, holla at me.

MERO MLBTK

HAR MOBB64

THE STOMPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I know some fat homegirls that will get midevil

on dat bitches ass. Theyre some dike cholas that

would put her shit on swole. I wouldnt date em,

but I know em. :eek: the kind of bitches you dont

really want to fuck with, sabes?

Guest Pilau Hands

don't call me by my government, ni99az

bare: "en eye nine nine at sign zee"

hot bagels

jayz had an unplugged on mtv that actually wasn't so horrible. the roots were his band. i'd choose the ham sandwich...even though i don't like ham.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

don't call me by my government, ni99az

bare: "en eye nine nine at sign zee"

hot bagels

jayz had an unplugged on mtv that actually wasn't so horrible. the roots were his band. i'd choose the ham sandwich...even though i don't like ham.

Question and JayZ should not be playing together. Unless it is for a version of HOVA. Because that song kills shit.

Guest Pilau Hands

sometimes they looked like they were into it...

other times they looked bored as shit

mary j. blige sang in one song...she's beautiful.

yeah they did hova

i really don't like ham

• 2 weeks later...

holla.

ayyo man...its another one of those. My girl had these gummies, in the shape of penii...so we were on the train and she was coppin attitude so i pulled out the candy and told her to "EAT A DICK!"...haha. ha. Anyway...I'm gonna go catch some tills here and there, kill some scrap cans, damn a nigga is bored. You niggaz can IM me, "Stupid Lttle Boy"

MERODOGS

HAR 6Ldiv.

MLBTK MOB

<3 TIANA

• 3 months later...

Yo kid im like dumb sporadic on this shit. Im bored like a muthafucka kid, yo enso whats good get at me im trying to float you some flick of the crew for that mag. I WANT THAT! I NEED THAT! SPECIAL DELIVERY! SUMMUMBITCHESSSS! MISTA MERO VNMS IS MY BITCH FA LIIIIIFE

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/teetee/teetee.jpg'>

MERODOGS

YA HIGHNESS!

MLBTKILLASSSS

HAR INC SAD

ONE LOVE TO SENSER AND MOS

gangsta man

yo man i been on some busy shit kid. keep ya head up I'll be around and shit, but right now im on some bin laden shit, nahmean, keepin it movin. MONSTER CUT TRUCKS!!!

M E R :king:

MLBTKILLAS

DBLOCK TO LA

CEET OHSHIT

HAR SAD

INCULT

• 4 weeks later...

SUBWAY STATIONS GETTING KILLED

you want hot flicks? check how MERO & NOA1..MLB YP HAR MOBB smashed the 1 train station at 191st. Yo i just finished my 3rd blunt and second forty. Im going to bed, my wife is the illest. MLBEASTIN THE MURDEROUS I N C

MERODOGSSSSSSSS

VENOMISSSSSSSSSS

MLB HAR INC YPIMPS

THE STREET TEAM.....

• 1 year later...

Archived