My favorite 12oz/Myspace girl....

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheroc, your aces in my book, but I need to say this.

Those pictures make want to force her to douche with batery acid, then push her into some pricker bushes just to be a bit more of a dick. The photos make me irate. I want her fish lips to be smashed by bats.

I need to say this also.

The photos make me want to push her to the ground and keep punching her head in until I'm wearing brain gloves.

Brain gloves.

KOHATEFULL.

• Like 1

YO THIS BITCH IS FUCKING WACK. IF HER TITS WERE AS BIG AS HER EYEBALLS I MIGHT THINK ABOUT LETTING HER PLAY WITH MY DICK IN THE TRUCK.

SHORTY WITH THE GIANT TITS WINS BUT I SEEN A BUNCH OF WAY BADDER BITCHES ON MYSPACE. ILL POST SOME LATER B STOP STRESSIN ME.

AND YO, WHO THE FUCK TAKES THESE FLICKS? THEY MUST HAVE A CAMERA WITH STABILITY CONTROL B CUZ I KNOW I'D FUCK UP ALL THOSE FLICKS BY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, BUT THEN THEY'D BE BLURRY AND SHE'D PROBABLY LIKE THAT. I DONT LIKE BITCHES LIKE THIS, YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ THIS BITCH PUT THOUGHT AND EFFORT AND TIME INTO TAKING RIDICULOUS PICTURES, EDITING THEM AND UPLOADING THEM TO MYSPACE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE, ITS ONE THING FOR ME TO CUT MY FACE OUT AND REPLACE IT WITH CRACKROCKS, BUT I AINT FINNA BUY AN OUTFIT, MAKE A DUMB FACE, STAY INSIDE FOR A MONTH WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF TO ACHIEVE AN ACCEPTABLE LEVEL OF PALENESS...

THEN TRY TO ACT LIKE THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS AND LEGIT. THIS BROAD THINKS THIS SHIT IS ART, BUT ITS JUST WACK ASS REGURGITATED MARILYN MANSON BULLSHIT. WHAT NIGGA? FUCK IS UP? YOU MAD? THEN BE MAD THEN. STUPID.

HER DOORBELL IS PROLLY SCARY ORGAN MUSIC.

• Like 1

Sheroc, your aces in my book, but I need to say this.

Those pictures make want to force her to douche with batery acid, then push her into some pricker bushes just to be a bit more of a dick. The photos make me irate. I want her fish lips to be smashed by bats.

I need to say this also.

The photos make me want to push her to the ground and keep punching her head in until I'm wearing brain gloves.

Brain gloves.

KOHATEFULL.

:lol::lol: