if osmebody says "sept. 11th" one more time

patrickjilbert

For some reason Im not well educated because I base my opinion on something other than that of CNN???? Okay...... I think I am in a better position to judge seeing as I HAVE lived in the US, and I dont live in Afghanistan..... therefore, being an outsider, I cant be biased..... but you people just cant seem to wake up and take your government for what it is..... lets see..... 1) They spy on you from space, (dont even say they dont)..... 2) Everything you see and hear is controlled by the government, even if someone wanted to get on TV and praise Bin Laden, your government would go to any lengths to make sure it wasnt heard (So much for freedom of speech!) and 3) It has been proven that America funds the IRA (funny, don't they disagree with terrorism?).... well.... for everytime I get someone come to my door asking for 9-11 donations, Im goin to spit on em, pull out a dollar and throw it in my "bin Laden Charity" pot.......

I wish I could put a bullet in Bush for every star on your shitty ass flag!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived