near death experiences

hatetown

Already alot of car accident related stories but this is the first time ive been in a really bad car accident and it happened this halloween. My friends and I were on the hiway going to the pumpkin patch and im in the back right seat of this shitty little vw rabbit. Anyway im talking to the friend next to me and i look up to basically see the tail lights of the car in front of us coming so fast i dont have any time to react so i close my eyes and the next thing i hear is this undescribable noise of metal connecting with metal and glass. This would have been okay if no one else was behind us but half a second later my neck gets whipped so hard and more noise and this time were spinning. Turns out the 4 cars behinds us just fucking connect to us right where im sitting. Anyway we all get out fine and very luckily. This girl behind us wasnt so lucky, hit her face on her steering wheel, her airbag never deployed and she broke her LEGZZZZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an open door policy. As soon as they open that door, my policy is to book the fuck out.

Story goes like-a-this:

Kimball goes to awesome loft party. Awesome space, old school artist loft, Mega free open bar, beer, liquor, etc. They even had substantial h3rb on the table free for any one to smoke. Not grass either, real good shit, mon.

So K-Ball commences to get shitfaced. Got fucked up, decided to bounce. K-ball has a can with him, so he decides to tag outside the party. Bad idea. Does tag, looks behind him, realizes he just tagged in front of squad car. Squad car rolls up: "Hey what the fuck did you just do there, come over here!".. K-Ball skeets the fuckout. Chase ensues. KB jumps a fence, to realize he's pretty much trapped in a cut with no easy way out, with guard dogs inside both adjacent buildings to the cut. Tries to shimmy up between the two buildings (mind you, KB is crunk'd and not in the clearest state of mind) and falls on his back/head/ass from about 8 feet up. KB sees an open window, climbs into garage type thingy on top of a work van. The dog is going nuts, trying to kill the 'Ball, the law is waiting at the entrance of the cut, and 'Ball is pretty phased from busting his shit. K-Ball sees that he can shimmy along the top of the chain link garage door pulldown to an open window leading to the street. Commences to shimmy along the top of the grate with the German Shepard jumping at his feet, trying to pull him down. Waits til cars pass, hang drop from the window (about 10 feet), and walks through the projects towards home. Caught a cab along the way.

Better than jail. But if I fell differently, I could've easily died.

• Like 2

Story goes like-a-this:

Kimball goes to awesome loft party. Awesome space, old school artist loft, Mega free open bar, beer, liquor, etc. They even had substantial h3rb on the table free for any one to smoke. Not grass either, real good shit, mon..

Ok, I can't even read the rest....I'm not saying you're lying I'm just sayin' this sounds like a lie. I never been to a party where dudes were just throwing weed on the table. Ha, Ha...that party would've been dry and weedless in 2 minutes where I came up....

I couldn't believe it either, it was seriously one of the best parties I had ever been to. The owner of the loft space was some old artist type dude, you figure with the djs, doorman, boose, food, etc he had to have dropped a couple stacks. The dude was so generous I would've felt bad stealing from him. There was a lot of nice shit there, too. The thought definitely crossed my mind. But I figured, if I steal all this guy's shit, he would be less prone to throwing one of these shindigs again. So I didn't.

I wouldn't believe me either.

But I smoked my share.

Yep.

Edit - The security was held down by some gangster ass looking rastafaaris.

Food4Thought.