near death experiences

hatetown

gwar and acid sound like a terrible combination to me.

the last time i tripped, we were watching the GG Allin documentary. after watching the video of his last concert (ending in a riot and them running half naked and bloody through the streets), i lost my shit.

i ended up getting this crazy feeling in my chest that i soon realized was my semi-dormant psychic powers kicking in. something terrible was about to happen, a catastrophe along the lines of 9/11, or perhaps a nuclear strike on my area. i wigged out and started telling everyone what was going to happen, and that we needed to get to a bomb shelter immediately, but everyone just told me to stay calm and stay inside. at that point i was too far gone ... i started fighting for survival, punching out windows in my little brothers apartment trying to get out. i opened up my hands pretty bad, and at that point i pretty much blacked out (or, more accurately, my mind detached itself from my body and i was sort of sleepwalking, although it was less of a sleep-walk and more of a sleep-run-through-the-streets-screaming-nonsense) ... my mind went through a rollercoaster of a trip about evolution and survival instinct, psychic powers, aliens coming to destroy the earth, climbing the face of a building with the news helicopters around me, broadcasting my imminent death/suicide ... facing the choice of the end of the world or the small chance of human evolution into the next higher step .... at some point i was trying to get to the bridge tunnel so i could go underwater, from where we (the human survivors) could properly regroup and gear up against whatever attacked us .... it ended with me getting into a battle with apes (baboon sorta things) and having my arm twisted behind my back and my head in the ground, while i was screaming. i woke up at 9am in jail, in my boxers, covered in dried blood (not having any idea AT ALL what the fuck happened).

i found out in court a month later that i got arrested on the helicopter landing pad of the nearby hospital. I was stopped by 5 security guards and one real police officer, and i ended up wrestling all of them while i was "repeatedly screaming something about the rap group the wu-tang clan."

im actually lucky i got arrested that night, because i was running crazy in the streets and i probably would have died or killed myself in a frenzy. acid is seriously an unpredictable, terrible drug ...

the thing about acid, shrooms, lsd, etc (any hallucinagen) s that you have to be in a totally tranquil mental state to enjoy them.i learned this the hard way. having had pretty bad problems with anxiety my whole life, you can only imagine the kinds of trips i had the few times i tried mushrooms.

im pretty sure thats why people get trips like that. because theyre mind isnt in the right shape when the trip starts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing about acid, shrooms, lsd, etc (any hallucinagen) s that you have to be in a totally tranquil mental state to enjoy them.i learned this the hard way. having had pretty bad problems with anxiety my whole life, you can only imagine the kinds of trips i had the few times i tried mushrooms.

im pretty sure thats why people get trips like that. because theyre mind isnt in the right shape when the trip starts.

yeah dude

the same thing happened to me and i was worried for the whole six hours when i was shrooming

and my friends just told me to not let my mind get the best of me because once you start to think about something stressful or worrysome your trip will go downhill

this isnt my personal experience but its still pretty crazy because i was their to witness it.

one of my friends when i was really little got hit by lightning right in front of me.

well, the lightning hit the tree that he was standing under and i guess jumped at him but still noen the less the coolest thing ive ever seen

some crazy stories in here

the closest i ever came to dying was when i fell through a second story window in my house as a little kid, but somehow my mom managed to fly across the room and catch me by my leg before i fell.

ive also had guns pulled on me and remember looking directly down the barrel of a 9mm looking into that black hole. but i dont really consider those close calls.

my friend back in high school got free tickets to a gwar show. i never heard of them but it was something to do. we both did alot of acid and i felt like i had died and went to hell. the worst trip i've ever had.

HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHA wow that must have been god awful, ive hear they soot like fake guts into the crowd, and massive amouts of fake blood, not a good mix with acid

my near death was was probably closer to a group suicide. me, 3 friends, a dealer and a random kid i dont know all droped some acid. we all took the same amount, what we thought was 3 hits. but as it turned out, not only was it 3 hits per tab but 3 hits per tab of the best acid ive ever eaten. mind you i had only done acid once before this, on 1.5 hits, and i was in no way prepared for 9 hits. we ended up try go hit this bridge i had been eyeing for a while, but on our way there we all decied to lie down on hte yellow lines of the road. it wasn the busyiest road but alot of fast moving traffic goes through it. luckily none of us got hit, but it was a close fuckng call, i cant say how long we were there but i was the 1st to get out of there

Last winter I got the flu or something. Bad.

I didnt have insurance at the time so I refused to go to the doctor.

My temperature was 106 for a real long time.

I've heard that salvia gives you the same feeling as dying.

I felt like I had just taken a huge hit of salvia. For like, hours.

here's the only one that comes to mind.

i almost drowned saving my lil buddy at this lake. he called me out for help about 6 ft away and i asked him if he was serious, he said yes so i swam out there and grabbed him. instantly he clenched on and made it hard for me to swim and was pulling me down with him.

i swasm as much as i could and then i just pushed him off me.

yesturday i was painting with my dudes in a buildingon ontop of a huge ass cliff, its on the highest elevation in my city. and to leave you have to climb down these 2x2 "stairs" for about 3 stories. well i made it down and had to jump off onto a ledge. well i landed on the ledge and then slipped off on impact. so at this point im rolling down the cliff for about 10 feet, and then catch my self on a tree/bush. at that point i was hanging on with 1 arm looking down about 1,200 feet, i was shook for a few good minutes after... thats just something recent that popped into my head.

HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHA wow that must have been god awful, ive hear they soot like fake guts into the crowd, and massive amouts of fake blood, not a good mix with acid

my near death was was probably closer to a group suicide. me, 3 friends, a dealer and a random kid i dont know all droped some acid. we all took the same amount, what we thought was 3 hits. but as it turned out, not only was it 3 hits per tab but 3 hits per tab of the best acid ive ever eaten. mind you i had only done acid once before this, on 1.5 hits, and i was in no way prepared for 9 hits. we ended up try go hit this bridge i had been eyeing for a while, but on our way there we all decied to lie down on hte yellow lines of the road. it wasn the busyiest road but alot of fast moving traffic goes through it. luckily none of us got hit, but it was a close fuckng call, i cant say how long we were there but i was the 1st to get out of there

you have to separately take each dose for it to even double or triple the effect.

dropping 3 hits onto somthing will effect you just as if you took a single-dropped hit.

try DMT, i'd say thats way more on point if you're looking for a realistic feeling of dying

Uhhh. Thanks dude. I'm totally not trying to feel like death.

Fuck salvia.

I only ever tried it because I trusted my ex dude and didnt think he would give me something so horrible.

I was pissed for like days actually.

a couple of months ago me and three friends were road tripping down to the south coast to hit up a party with friends.

we'd all been out the night before getting hammered, and my friend who was driving had gotten insured on his 'rents car for the week that his rents were on holiday, so rather than get a train and it cost us loads of money, we figured we'd just drive it and all contribute for petrol, plus it'd be quicker.

we got about 45 minutes into a supposed to be 2-3 hour journey, when pretty much out of nowhere it started completely howling it down, we were goin around 70-80mph, just keeping up with the flow of traffic when the car hit a dip in the road and started to aquaplane across into another lane of traffic.

my friend who was driving (i was in the front passenger seat) tried to correct the slide but there was no traction at all, and then all of a sudden when the car finally got grip, it fishtailed all over the center lane of the motorway before coming across the fast lane and hitting the central reservation, flipping the car up into the air and rolling it three times back across the motorway, landing on its roof.

the car slid for about 70 yards on its roof, we had fuckin glass and tarmac flying in as the windshield shattered but stayed in place, fragmentating and coming into the car as we slid into the center lane. all i can remember is leaning over to the drivers side of the car and pushing myself back into my seat by holding the stearing wheel, as i could feel glass and gravel cutting up the top of my head.

eventually the car stopped and luckily nothing hit us whilst we were upside down sliding around otherwise i reckon we'd probably all be dead.

the guy who was driving behind us managed to slow down the traffic around us and helped us out of the car as the motorway came to a standstill.

i was mad dazed, he came running up to us on the central reservation after he turned the engine off and said "mate that was the craziest fucking thing i've ever seen in my life!"

for some reason i found this hillarious, probably 'cause i was pretty shocked having never been in a car accident as serious as that, the ambulance crew told us that its very rare for one or two people to walk out of a wreck like that, let along all 4 of us being relatively okay.

hands down the scariest fuckin' moment of my life so far. i've had a couple other near misses but none have been as close or as sudden as that one... shit was scary as fuck.

and i never managed to get down to the south for the party so i spent the whole weekend feeling like i'd been in a washing machine, sat on my friends sofa, smokin' up and having to explain what had happend every 10 minutes when someone called and asked why we didn't show up, haha.

After I broke up with my ex

Me and my home girl were suppose to go to

some play but it was about love so we decided that wasn’t a good idea because I was being a pussy and shit being sad. Instead we had the bright idea to go to Tahoe to find the snow in Jan. We thought that would make us both really stoked. So we drive in her busted up jeep straight. The roads were all narrow and there were all these turn abouts that lead off a cliff. We didn’t really know where we were and were getting pretty pissed because we still didn’t catch any snow. Finally theres a turn off with some and my friend runs into this major rock. We don’t really think anything of it because nothing happened to the car we just get out and become mucho homosexuals enjoying “nature”.

Finally we get over it and decide to leave. The car then would not move. We thought we were tough shit and could push it out but were female and suck at anything that requires physical strength so the car stayed put. We decided to call aaa but my phone was almost dead and this broke bitche’s phone was turned off because she didn’t pay her bill. We had no idea were we were and stories like TCM kept playing through my head. No one knew we were up there so if someone decided to murder us they would hve totally gotten away with it. Finally aaa figures out were we were and comes in like 1 hr later. We get rescued after much effort from the aaa man. And we decided to go on our merry way. I get a phone call from my ex and don’t think to put on my seat belt because we just started driving. I thought ‘what the fuck could happen in 2 mins’. So wes talking and yell at eachother and then hang up and just as I do that the car starts hydroplaning from the snow out of control. I get all tossed around and look ahead and there is a cliff ahead of us, I look to the side and there is a dangerous looking mountain, and in the other lane is spouse to be for oncoming traffic. I think shit this is it now I know why they tell you click it or ticket why the fuck wasn’t I listening anything could happen in 2 mins. My home girl at first held onto my arm because she was afraid I would go through the window. But then she manned up and held onto the wheel and for some reason we didn’t fall over the cliff we just ended up in the other lane facing oncoming traffic. She pulled out of the lane before we had another almost dead exp.

then she cried all the way home and I had to try and convince her the whole ride home that I really didnt mind that we almost died.

i almost died yesterday cuz some dumb bitch in a 4X4 decided to drive like an asshole in the snow. i told her "hey slow the fuck down" she says " its a 4X4 dont worry". i say " yeah so what it might handle fine, but wait till you have stop". rite then the train signal goes down and the dumb bitch slams on the breaks. we weren't stopping fast enough, i was just gonna jump out the car and let this dumbass crash into the train. we stoped just before the gate. my heart was ready to jump out my chest. i told her to let me drive the rest of the way back to my house.

one time i was with four of my buddies in my car going to san jo , we were going a little over the speed limit on this kinda big street. the train was coming and i slowed down by putting my car in neutral (i had a stick shift at the moment) and hitting the brakes a little. then for some reason my dumb ass decides to cross the tracks so i stepped on the gas again but since i was in neutral nothing happened.

i quickly put it back in gear and we cross the tracks with the amtrak about 100 yards away. we all kind of yelled WOAH! as we sped trhough.

one of the dumbest things ive done.

try DMT, i'd say thats way more on point if you're looking for a realistic feeling of dying

How the hell does anyone know what dying feels like? Anyone who died can't tell you, and anyone who says they died and came back is lying or confused because dead is dead.

Guest shai_hulud

When I was 19, I was passing through this town north of SF called Corte Madera. I think it was after a rave, I don't remember...I do remember I was in the back seat, probably trying to sleep.

Anyway, this stupid gigglehead bitch that was driving was fucking around, because she grew up in this town, and claimed she knew the roads like the back of her hand, and how she dated two cops from there, etc.

In Corte Madera, there's redwoods literally growing up out of the middle of the street. They don't bother to put islands around them...they just paved the road around them. Looks beautiful, but this dipshit ends up running into one of the trees going about 30 mph...I end up smacking my face into the back of the front seat and cracking one of my front teeth, and almost breaking my nose.

So, you'd think she'd be more concerned about the fact that SHE totaled her car, but NOOOOOO. She's trying to drag my half-awake-and-in-serious-pain ass out of the back of the car because I was bleeding all over her seats...she was wearing a seatbelt, I wasn't. So, I guess that made it okay in her airhead to fuck with me.

I responded by kicking the SHIT out of her car for about a minute. Both doors, three windows, and the front quarter panels were just faded by the time I got done. I didn't say a word while I was doing this, and after I was done I just walked away...caught a bus back to the City and never spoke to her again.

Now, I wear my seatbelt.

i dont really have too many man...... i almost drownded a few times when i was younger and didnt know how to swim..

it was pool day where the last day of school every year we would take a field trip to the pool, i wanted to show off by cannon balling off the diving board and ended up getting rescued by a life guard. it wasnt really near death though... that was extrmely emberessing

i almost died yesterday cuz some dumb bitch in a 4X4 decided to drive like an asshole in the snow. i told her "hey slow the fuck down" she says " its a 4X4 dont worry". i say " yeah so what it might handle fine, but wait till you have stop". rite then the train signal goes down and the dumb bitch slams on the breaks. we weren't stopping fast enough, i was just gonna jump out the car and let this dumbass crash into the train. we stoped just before the gate. my heart was ready to jump out my chest. i told her to let me drive the rest of the way back to my house.

i have also had serious worries about driving with girls. this one bitch i know who was giving me rides to school in exchange for weed was the stupidest driver in the world. she almost got tboned once, cops pulled her over and lectured her on her stupid driving. luckily i had no warrants. she also paniced once on the freeway and hit the brakes and parked in the far left lane. i couldnt believe what the fuck was going on!