near death experiences

hatetown

ive had a few close calls but only 1 of them actually has made me think i wasnt going to make it.

back in my early years in high school me and my homey went to pick some shrooms. we ended up getting two big trash bags full so we took the shits back to his house, and started making tea out of them and also eating some.

im not quite sure the doseage that I took but it didnt end very well. i ended up freaking out and begged my homey to take me to the hospital. when i walked in, the only thing i was wearing was sweatpants, no shirt, and a towel wrapped around me. the receptionist gave me this long ass form to fill out but i ended up not having to do it because i told her i was dying. i was a fucking mess. they took my blood pressure and it ended up being 180 over the normal. my heart was seriously close as fuck to exploding or something. they strapped me down to the bed and ended up just trying to make me drink charcoal. i was seeing dead babies floating in bags, i even had a fucking flashback to when i was 6 years old fishing with my dead grandpa..when i came out of the flashback, i seriously thought it was real. my mom showed up and i couldnt even recognize her at first. i couldnt comprehend it.

anyways, i ended up pulling through (obviously). the shits wore off within a few hours thanks to the charcoal (which is fucking discusting).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had close calls.

Nothing like yours.

All graffiti related.

Fallen off building, been shot at with a beanbag gun (which wouldn't be life or death, except that it wizzed past my head)

Almost hit by train, almost stabbed.

Always almost. I usually keep myself cool. The falling off a building part was the worst, but I was able to walk away from it because of how I landed. I was on crutches for a week.

i dont think i have had any near deaths at all...but i mean i have caught my self in some trouble being at the wrong place at the wrong time. being in the hoods skating 3 dudes tried to jump me. the first dude who swung at me was a sucker punch i wasnt able to see him but i saw it out of the corner of my eye and my board was in my hand and my first reaction was swing board haha and well i hit that fool in the jaw area....his friends didnt want to do much after that. but i mean...at the time it was kinda scarry hahaha.

I've had too many to count.

Mainly due to using drugs.

Heroin OD's never scared me as much as they scared the people around me.

The last time was the last time I will ever touch heroin.

Not because it was anything super traumatic, it just got me thinking that I have too much to lose to risk my life just for the sake of getting high.

I was living out some death wish for quite a few years.

Just because I didn't think I would ever be able to quit using drugs and was tired of it.

So I would do massive amounts, always.

Dudes would always be shocked to see how much I would do, but I am pretty sure I was trying to die.

When I was on methadone, my one-legged boyfriend and I lived at my family's house.

We just switched over from heroin to cocaine.

Plus the methadone and tons of pills our quack Dr. at the clinic prescribed us.

So.

We spent our nights hidden in my bedroom, smoking crack cocaine out the window and shooting up cocaine to the point of paranoia.

I was never one to do "tester shots" when we would get a new supply.

I always just jumped in with both feet.

People told me that was stupid.

And that was something I already knew.

One night, we were doing the same shit.

I drew up my normal shot of 50 units.

For some reason, I thought I would break it into two.

I never did that.

But something told me I should.

I went into the bathroom and did my cocaine.

The next thing I remember was being on the floor and somebody banging down the door.

I fell out and had been flopping on the floor.

My older brother heard me and came to save me.

I was so out of it, I didn't even know who my brother was.

I was begging him not to kill me while I tried to escape through the tiny window behind me.

Then my one-legged dude came in, we had been together about 2 years at this point in time.

I didn't recognize him either and thought he was in cahoots with my brother and trying to murder me.

It was the most scared I had ever been.

I remember screaming for my mom..even though I was so out of it, I didn't even know I was at her house.

I just knew my mom could save me some how.

Eventually, I came around and started realizing where I was and who was with me.

I lied it off as something else.

My family didn't buy it, but acted like they did.

The same thing happened about a week later on crack cocaine.

Only my dude and I were house-sitting for the night at our dealer's house.

Neither times were enough to make me quit doing cocaine.

I never learn.

I've had guns in my face and dudes telling me they were going to kill me.

That wasn't as scary as this one night.

If I hadn't split that shot in half, there would be no possible way I would have lived through it.

almost drowned when i was like 8. wild rivers waterpark in irvine, ca. it was this man-made river with a current, with people on innertubes. i was swimming underwater and couldn't come up for air because it was so crowded. and at 8 i wasn't big enough to push through grown ass people. so i opened my eyes and was finally able to come up for air. i had to lay on the ground and reflect on what just happened.

When I was in highschool I'd take whatever I could get for free, pretty dumb. Me and all my friends popped bars, vicodin daily. A friend of mine gave me these over the counter cold meds. Purple pills and I took 16. I'm not sure if I would have died but I felt like I was dying. In class my body burned wherever something was touching it, my desk, the floor, even my clothes were hurting me. This asshole who sat infront of me started hitting me a little because I probably looked like I was some place else which made matters even worse because the whole time I felt like I was trying to balance myself and he fucked that all up. I left class to go down to the restroom. I barfed up frito pie along the way and then just sat infront of the toilet 'til school was out. I was tired, in pain, and I couldnt think straight.. worst high of my life. I've never prayed for a real reason before. When I was little I just did it because mom said so. Soooo... I prayed the lord my soul to take because if I was going to die, might as well accept it and make peace with whatever intelligent being is out there. I didn't die I just woke up next morning feeling alot better. Following that day I went cold turkey on pills and yet I'm still blasphemous.

My friends are usually the ones who nearly kill me. One pulled out of somebodys driveway and a Silverado almost went through me. They say wrong things in wrong places to the wrong people and expect me to stick up for them constantly.

there is a canal in the middle of my hood

it freezes over every winter, 2 winters ago we

were on the ice and i fell through and went under the ice

after about 5/7 seconds under i found my hole and came

back up tried pulling myself up but the ice kept breaking

so i pounded down on the thin ice and made a way to the dock

where 2 kids pulled me out, my nextel still worked after to hahaha

grandcanyonphotoyd8.jpg

grandcanyonphotoyd8.3ebeea3da3.jpg

i was about 4-5. this is from when we lived in arizona. i leaned over a railing to get a better look, fell over the fence and started to roll down the steep plane that led to the drop off into the canyon. my dad somehow threw himself over the railing and grabbed me barley by the back of the shirt, and pulled me back.

ive been caught in crossfire numerous times.

wrong place wrong time.

after the shooting is over. i look behind me and theres bullet holes in cars. garage doors and shit like that.

This one time was the most scared i have ever been.

we were in this volkswagon station wagon thing.

a newer one not really that old.

well anyway.

we were flying down the main road out in part of the country barely coming into the city.

going about 110-115. then the fat bitch driver decided to start to swerve the car.

i honestly shouted out stop when she did it the first time. but she kept going. a few more times and i guess the axel broke and the tire got pulled under the car. we slip on the nose to the center divider over two lanes. and then flipped over three lanes breaking a buisness luminated sign a steel fence and slid into a dirtbike shop.

there was this chick sitting next to me. it was the drivers daughter. when we flipped i rolled over on her and broke some of her ribs. i didnt have a seatbelt on.

all the windows were shattered the front end of the car was shit. i crawled out the back window. and then came my friend. and then the girl that was sitting next to me. we had to help her out. we thought the driver was dead. cause we were calling her name and she wouldnt answer. but then she came out. i was suprised that no one died or that. that shit didnt kill my ass. the bitch that was driving had a warrant. she was a tweaker too.

so this car pulls over on the side of the road and they say what happened. that fat bitch yells give us a ride. grabs her daughter gets in the car and then they take off leaving me and my friend. we had to run all the fucking home. with the sound of police dogs and shit all around us. we didnt live that far. about a mile. right when we got home about 5 mins later there are helicopter lights in the field behind our houses.

im thankfull i didnt die. and i wear my seatbelt everytime im in a car now

back when i used to have this piece of shit mitsubishi, i was driving down i-10 and one of my brand new tires exploded. i ended up flipping over the barrier into the lanes of traffic that were coming to opposite way. i didnt really get hurt too bad. i had a bunch of bruises and a concussion to my cabeza.

and luckily nobody hit me.

I've had too many to count.

Mainly due to using drugs.

OD's never scared me as much as they scared the people around me.

I was living out some death wish for quite a few years.

Just because I didn't think I would ever be able to quit using drugs and was tired of it.

So I would do massive amounts, always.

Dudes would always be shocked to see how much I would do, I am pretty sure I was trying to die.

Yep. You told my story.

when i was three months old my intestines were tied in a knot, so i didn't digest food food three months. i ended up with a 106 temperature and the left side of my body was paralyzed while the right side of my body was having a seizure. i bet i looked mad crazy...

when i was 16 some dickhead backed out into a main street right into me. i was speeding going about 45ish and blasted the back end of this dudes explorer in my tiny honda hatchback and had his back right tire about a foot or so from my face, thank god for seatbelts.

a few years ago i was at a girls house whom i was trying to poke.

after said poking, i felt so great that i told her i'd walk to a near by friends house to get a ride.

she lived in one of the shittiest parts of phoenix.

on my way to my friends house, these two guys came up to me.

asking me if i had drugs.

i told them i didnt.

they told me to quite frontin with them.

i told them i wasnt.

they called me bitch made.

i laughed.

they walked away.

i walked away.

so im walking down the alley leading to my friends house.

i hear a weird noise and i stop.

next thing i hear is "AYE NIGGUH!"

THWAK!

i got hit with a fucking 2x4.

now im on the ground out of it.

rolling around holding my head.

trying to hold the gash together.

bleeding. panicing.

next thing i feel is my pocket being searched.

they got all $6 in my pocket AND my last but now broken cigarette.

when i thought it was finally over.

this huge pig nigger grab the 2x4 and slam my stomache with it.

as you imagine, it hurt.

the pain was so immense i puked.

blood.

i pass out.

i wake up in the hospital.

my friend found me.

he cracked a joke about how i looked.

we laughed.

laughing hurt.

doctors gave me 12 dome stitches.

and told me i had some internal bleeding.

all was fixed.

but i thought i was gonna die.

Guest shai_hulud

I tried to OD when I was 26. I took about 40 hits of Vicodin, 20 hits of Ativan, and drank a twelve-pack of beer and a pint of whiskey.

Came to in the ER being force-fed massive amounts of charcoal. Apparently I had changed my mind about wanting to die, and called my dad. He got me to the ER. I found out later that if you REALLY want to kill yourself, phenobarbital and vodka does the trick. Good thing I didn't know that then.

End of 2004, I got some REALLY strong cocaine. I don't think this shit had even been cut. Did a decent amount of it (half a G or so). Started feeling like I was gonna die....heart racing, panic, the whole nine. I took two Ativan and drank a LOT of water, and eventually got my shit together. For three days after that, I felt like a 70-year old man...really weak and tired.

Almost drowned a couple times. Fell thirty feet out of a tree. Smashed my face in a pretty bad car accident.

But, I'm still here. I'm not sure why sometimes. It makes me wonder.

shai, you felt like that after only half a gram?

i mean, when i was into that i got some realllll decent shit but the closest i ever came to ODing was after 4 grams of it over a 15 hour straight up binge. my boyfriend OD'd, he was at about 4.5 grams. he lived, just had a seizure in my parents house who had no idea that i did drugs.

that was a fun moment.... i took so much anti anxiety medicine to try to come down while i was talking to the paramedics that by the time my 'rents got home they thought i was on acid. i was hallucinating, babbling, ended up telling them everything abuot my drug history, passed out at some point, and woke up 16 hours later in differant pants on my parents couch.

although i have almost fallen off a building, my closest near death experiences has been thru drug use.

i thought i was going to die last friday actually.

but i don't want to talk about my drug use on here.

drugs causing me to think i am going to die has happened quite often.

never from silly things like hallucinogens.

it usually involves way too many pills, needles, booze, or all 3 combined.

i went fishing with my uncles and cousin once when i was like 10 or 11. the river's current was rushing cause there were bad storms the day before. my prick cousin thought it would be funny to push me into the river....the current took me away. got sent down a good 100 yards down the river some dude seen that shit from a bridge jumped in and scooped me up. i thought i was done for sure but here i am posting it on 12oz. right after that i took some swimming lessons.

Guest shai_hulud
shai, you felt like that after only half a gram?

i mean, when i was into that i got some realllll decent shit but the closest i ever came to ODing was after 4 grams of it over a 15 hour straight up binge. my boyfriend OD'd, he was at about 4.5 grams. he lived, just had a seizure in my parents house who had no idea that i did drugs.

that was a fun moment.... i took so much anti anxiety medicine to try to come down while i was talking to the paramedics that by the time my 'rents got home they thought i was on acid. i was hallucinating, babbling, ended up telling them everything abuot my drug history, passed out at some point, and woke up 16 hours later in differant pants on my parents couch.

I didn't mention it was two 1/4 G lines. I did that in about a minute or two. I have sort of a heart condition...I had rheumatic fever when I was a kid (oh, shit...another time I almost died) and it did some damage to my heart. Nothing major, but...that, and I have high blood pressure.

I guess using stimulants isn't so smart. But that hasn't stopped me or many others from doing them.