New Ghostface Joint

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Funny story about this album...

me and some friends got hired as the art department for the photoshoot for the album cover. We spent about a week building an elaborate set with a really nice throne that looked like it was made out of stacks of money, a rare vintage baby pram that we restored and painted gold and covered in jewels, etc. We seriously worked our asses off. They told us what they wanted, and then proceeded to call twice a day and change it right up to the last minute. The budget for the shoot wasn't very high, so we didn't have a whole lot of money to do the stuff they wanted, which ultimately meant that we had to put money that should have gone into our pockets into props and materials instead. Then, to add insult to injury, they scheduled that shit for 7 o'clock on a Sunday morning. Getting up early is always a pain in the ass, but it's especially painful on a Sunday.

So we get there early on Sunday, after working 12 to 18 hour days all week. We get all set up, and then sit around and wait. And wait. Ghostface shows up with Raekwon, about 4 hours late. Even though they have seen pictures of the set in advance, and approved everything, they have new ideas. They want us to change it all. Though the Art Director from Def Jam, the photographer, my boss, and myself point out that many of the new ideas totally contradict the whole concept of the photoshoot, Raekwon disputes any logical argument by saying, "but it's the big doe rehab, y'all cats don't get it!" I don't know if any of you have ever tried to argue with Raekwon, but it's not easy. So we change everything. End up working until 3 AM, instead of 6 PM as planned. I miss America's Funniest Videos, which I hate to do. Everyone is finally happy with how everything looks. And then they crop the fucking cover shot so tightly, you can't even see the fucking set or anything that we built.

On the plus side, we got to hear the album as Ghost was playing it for a bunch of his people for the first time, which was cool. And with any luck, we'll get to do the videos for this album. Also, while Raekwon was really annoying, Ghostface was cool as a motherfucker.

[ATTACH]74806[/ATTACH]

All download slots assigned to your country (Puerto Rico) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!

God I fucking hate this shit. Someone re-up it somewhere that doesn't give you this gayness, and the props will flow.

bullshit no props for you i posted that shit yesterday in the album trader thread where it belongs

you lose

Ghostface Killah - The Big Doe Rehab

cover22514_large.jpg

Genre: Rap

blanc.gif 01. at the cabana (skit) (performed by ghostface killah a...

02. toney sigel a.k.a. the barrel brothers (feat. beanie si...

03. 3. yolanda's house (feat. raekwon & method man)

04. we celebrate (feat. kid capri)

05. walk around

06. yapp city (feat. trife da god & sun god)

07. white linen affair (toney awards) feat. shawn wigs)

08. supa gfk

09. rec-room therapy (feat. raekwon & u-god)

10. the prayer (performed by ox)

11. i'll die for you

12. paisley darts feat. raekwon, sun god, trife da god, m...

13. shakey dog starring lolita (feat. raekwon)

14. ! (performed by ghostface killah and rhythm roots a

15. killa lipstick (feat. method man & masta killa) (bonu...

16. slow down (feat. chrisette michele) (bonus track)

http://www.frozenintimeslideshows.ca/upload/download2.php?a=c6926e1dad94a37d2235436643d82c58&b=c44e52f0a3c13f993d0bdd2db05cd667

Password: www.mp3pages.net