Racking? Not exactly

spindext

I know talking about racking is a retarded thing to do on this forum, but my question ain't really about how to rack..My question is do you rack from graffiti stores? Not like home depot, walmart, oshe and other places like those. I mean straight up graffiti dedicated stores. The kind that sell only blackbooks, caps, markers, and paint. Places like the bombshelter. Do writers respect these stores enough to pay 100% for whatever they take out of the store?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the store from my hometown is owned and ran by a dope writer whos paid his dues and been around a long time, it's almost like a writers bench when you pop down there on saturday afternoon, to rack from there would be mad disrespectful and stupid.

shit i'd probably be down for beating the shit out of someone who tried that shit, as i imagine would most of the writers who are ever in there.

the store from my hometown is owned and ran by a dope writer whos paid his dues and been around a long time, it's almost like a writers bench when you pop down there on saturday afternoon, to rack from there would be mad disrespectful and stupid.

shit i'd probably be down for beating the shit out of someone who tried that shit, as i imagine would most of the writers who are ever in there.

True. Graffiti is alot about respect, and if you don't have any, you don't have anything to do in this culture.

haha thats like a skateboarder racking from a local skateboarder owned skateshop..if there were graff stores that were like a zumiez/pacsun or something it would be straight..but i really doubt anyone other than a writer would waste time on a graffiti store

you wouldn't do anything, you need to step you're game up and actually paint, the only reason I see to not rack from a graffiti store is if, you're a pussy, a toy, you know the owner, and actually get down and paint with him.

• 2 weeks later...

if i knew the people who worked there i wouldnt rip them off. but the people i know wouldnt even want to open a graffiti store in the first place so i guess thats a yes.

if you can get it free why pay? graffiti stores are for suckers anyway. seriously. the only thing they have that i might need is some caps. other than that??? why spend like 400 million dollars on some krink or some kind of marker when you can just do all that shit yourself...