Ferrocarriles Chiapas-Mayab

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these cars are all they send to one of my ex-spots. i always enjoy painting them its fun to know you have things riding throughout north america just like the allure of CN cars these guys travel.

but you forgot the best part about em is what they usually carry and why my spot is an ex-spot.

beer train ninja! for when your finally tired of other people using your spot, just rob the fucking trains/warehouse get drunk as shit and let the RR PD sort the others out. not that i've done that...

My nigga.........I hate these things! I've got these things laying around my yard like empty plastic water bottles that the workers drink and dump everywhere! Fuck these cars in the ass man! I'd kill a whole village full of innocent rainforest dwelling pygmies to have an abundance of anything besides these goddamn fucking things!

Thanks for listening! :lol:

So king these M'fers and you be muy famoso...si or no?

Heres one I caught rollin' in Georgia...009-1.jpg

Any idea on how many cars are in the fleet? I'm curious if they just lease their pool of boxcars through North America, or if they actually are routed back and forth from Mexico...The St. Mary's RR (reporting marks SM) down in South Georgia at one time wouldn't have been able to fit every boxcar it owned on its trackage, most of its cars never even saw home rails...interesting thread though, thanks...

these cars are all they send to one of my ex-spots. i always enjoy painting them its fun to know you have things riding throughout north america just like the allure of CN cars these guys travel.

but you forgot the best part about em is what they usually carry and why my spot is an ex-spot.

beer train ninja! for when your finally tired of other people using your spot, just rob the fucking trains/warehouse get drunk as shit and let the RR PD sort the others out. not that i've done that...

m_bf906c4498895bc35a44f2a437ecb8c1.jpg

this is what you get. shit just look in the dumpsters where they unload 'em.

My nigga.........I hate these things! I've got these things laying around my yard like empty plastic water bottles that the workers drink and dump everywhere! Fuck these cars in the ass man! I'd kill a whole village full of innocent rainforest dwelling pygmies to have an abundance of anything besides these goddamn fucking things!

Thanks for listening! :lol:

hahahahaha how many hundreds have we painted! to fuckin many that's for sure. :lol: