alcoholics?

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so yeah, i think im full blown.

i pretty much drink every night. beer, liquor, something.

im not really depressed, or like bent out of shape or anything... i'm actually doing very well. job wise, girl wise... still in debt but with my new promotion im about to be able to handle that pretty quickly...

however i just enjoy catching a buzz and blowing off some steam.

i am getting fatter which kinda sucks, but ive been getting more girls than i ever had the last two years being bigger. shits weird.

still not sure if i got a problem yet, or im just coping with life.

alcoholism does run in my fam.

oh well, fuck it. :huh:

doesnt seem your that bad .. i drink like 4 or 5 beers a night also .. your a drunk when you NEED to drink just do do anything .. when your taking shots to wake up or during the day and drinking bottles a day .. then you might want to worry

i remember this crackhead/drunk .. ( i worked at a gas station in a not so good part of town ) he would come in 4 or 5 times during my shift and he would buy scratch off tickets and with the money that he would win from buying scratch off tickets he would buy beer and more tickets and keep playing this dude would drink all fuckin day stankin like fuckin shit beer buyin scratch off tickets drunk as fuck .. all day while he was at work since he worked like 3 buildings over he would just walk over all the damn time

i remember this crackhead/drunk .. ( i worked at a gas station in a not so good part of town ) he would come in 4 or 5 times during my shift and he would buy scratch off tickets and with the money that he would win from buying scratch off tickets he would buy beer and more tickets and keep playing this dude would drink all fuckin day stankin like fuckin shit beer buyin scratch off tickets drunk as fuck .. all day while he was at work since he worked like 3 buildings over he would just walk over all the damn time

he had his routine down I will take a drink to that

Dude is that like your only insult?

Your douchbaggery probably has more to do with lack of education, genetics and upbringing which is why you have to drink yourself to sleep.

Get on my level hoe.

You spying on me through my window at night? What makes you think I have to drink to sleep?

You wanna insult me about shit that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about? LMAO. That's cause you have nothing.

Now go to bed little boy. Go jerk off to pictures of your 14 year old ex who burned you.

Then cry yourself to sleep while listening to your sappy emo music. :lol:

I just slowed down after 8 years of drinking. the last 5 being college years of drinking, the last year of being wasted every night. now i'll go out and have 1 or 2 and not want to drink any more.

The hangovers got worse once i slowed down. Thats part of the reason i don't drink as much, don't want a hangover.

i considered myself an alcoholic the past year. drank to escape, basically. it was a sick cycle though. anxiety, hungover anxiety, drink, drink, drink, repeat.

this is why i prefer the ganja. i can smoke at any time of the day and still be able to function and get shit done. i get no headaches or hangovers. i get no urge to piss in public, punch faggots, bomb in broad daylight, or do anything too crazy. when im high i get this lovely feeling of articulation, where i get to process situations and analyze alot of different things that i would not normally see. instead of just being blind drunk yelling and shouting and starting shit with people.

REAL TALK!