alcoholics?

THANKYOU

so yeah, i think im full blown.

i pretty much drink every night. beer, liquor, something.

im not really depressed, or like bent out of shape or anything... i'm actually doing very well. job wise, girl wise... still in debt but with my new promotion im about to be able to handle that pretty quickly...

however i just enjoy catching a buzz and blowing off some steam.

i am getting fatter which kinda sucks, but ive been getting more girls than i ever had the last two years being bigger. shits weird.

still not sure if i got a problem yet, or im just coping with life.

alcoholism does run in my fam.

oh well, fuck it. :huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I go through a 30 pack in about 3 days and I would never consider myself an alcoholic... People who claim to be alcoholics are usually full of shit.. not saying you are but we know how a lot of people like to over exaggerate...

yeah i hear ya.

im also good at drinking, good thing this shit isnt a sport.

i went through a 20 pack in two days, reup'd today with another 20.

i can drink beer like water. shit just doesnt phase me. for the most part anyways.

Ive gone from a 34 to a 38 in a few years. I just wanna get down to a 36 again so I can get some decent fucking jeans. "uhh....nope, 36 is the largest we have, sorry!"

and I gotta co-sign EarMuff's comments. If you had trouble functioning day to day without booze, or sacrificed parts of your life to allow you to drink you might be in trouble. Drinking alot doesnt necessarily make you an acoholic.

so yeah, i think im full blown.

i pretty much drink every night. beer, liquor, something.

im not really depressed, or like bent out of shape or anything... i'm actually doing very well. job wise, girl wise... still in debt but with my new promotion im about to be able to handle that pretty quickly...

however i just enjoy catching a buzz and blowing off some steam.

i am getting fatter which kinda sucks, but ive been getting more girls than i ever had the last two years being bigger. shits weird.

still not sure if i got a problem yet, or im just coping with life.

alcoholism does run in my fam.

oh well, fuck it. :huh:

I don't like drinking during the day. I see drinking during the day as a waste of a day cause I like to get shit done and drinking tends to get in the way of that.

Plus I just don't even like drinking during the day anyways.

But I almost need to drink every night and have been doing so for the past few years.

I call myself a "nocturnal alcoholic".

Yall

Sounds like me the last year or 2. Shit i just got a problem of not being able to get drunk and drinking real fast, or double fisting at the club. Then out of knowhere i'm a walking blackout. I function perfect and people that dont know me think im not even drunk. But my real boys no that i probably wont remember shit the next day.

I constantly wake upi asking what the fuck happen last night. After smashing my car up 3 times and getting in a shit load of fight in the club and after i think i have finally got it under control.

I got smashed one night and was walking out the club with a couple of my girls, and some guys came up to me and put there arm around me and said some shit to me, i guess i snapped and clocked one guy then got smashed on by about 3 guys. Woke up on the curb and was like what the fuck happened, my girls saved my ass supposedly pulling fuckers off me but you could have leaned on me and i would have fallen i was in no shape to protect myself. Shit made me realize that with so many haters out there they caught me slipping i got to much to lose.

Since then ive been chill when i go out and mostly get smashed if im at families house people i can trust. i been jumped 3 on one many times and never touched the ground shit was humbling and it happening like that was sobering.

Smashing my care didnt even make me realize that shit. I think i was a pretty bad alchohlic partying sometimes tuesday through saturday at misc bars and shit. I dont know how i even ran my business back then i was trippin.

I blackout EVERY time I go out. Most times I do some stupid shit that I don't wanna hear about the next day. Sometimes I just miss the stupid shit that everybody else does. I just don't know how to control myself once I get past a certain point. So I quit drinking every night, probably about a year ago. Now, like Poe said, I'll just have some drinks with family. As to not get too out of control.

blacking out suck. everytime it happens to me i wake up either on the floor in the kitchen with some uneaten food on the table, or outside in the grass. when this happens i usually can expect abunch of angry voicemails and textmessages on my phone. i drink everyday, but no more then 5-6 beers or a few shots. i igure as long as im getting stuff done then its ok to have a few drinks.

I used to be an alcoholic.

Having DT's in the mornings and all that.

I remember me and my buddy were in some alley with our breakfast 40's and both of us were too weak to open them so we had to use our LeatherMan tools to open a goddamn beer.

It was pathetic.

I went to jail a ton.

Lost friends.

Messed up shit with my family.

Lost what jobs I would have.

Most of the time I wouldn't even try to get a job because it would interfere with my drinking time.

I switched over to drugs.

That wasn't any better.

Less nights in jail.

But everything else was the same.

Then I went back to being a drunk.

And messed up what little shit I had going for me in my life.

I still drink.

I love to drink.

I live to drink.

But I just can't do it that often.

My liver is failing.

I act the fool.

I don't know when to stop so I drink until there is nothing left to drink.

Even if it means being the only one awake, sitting by myself, drinking and watching the sun come up.

I don't want my vices to ruin what chance of a happy future I might have.

So I just don't drink more than once a week.

And my body can't really handle drinking more than that..my liver takes a few days to get back to where it isn't hurting, after only one night of drinking.

I am a mess of a person.