Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Pretty faces

Today coming home, i saw the most beautiful girl ever. she wasnt even one of those supermodel beauties, which is what made my eyes wander all the more. She was a naturally pretty and genuinly good looking woman. holy fuck. her face was really what got me, as it had a very...ummmm happy, relaxed, and friendly look to it, aside from being near perfect. Her eyes, lips, hair, everything was on point.

it made me almost want to go up to her and just straight up tell her she was beautiful. not because i wanted to get in her pants per se, but just because she seemed like the kind who wouldn't be too aware of how pretty she was.

but i didnt

anyone ever do this? what was the other person's reaction?

yea i do it all the time man. you just have to man up and not be afraid of girls. its kinda just somthing you pick up i guess....

man talk

toe cutter shut up dude

but yeah busa ive done it a few times before

and i know the beauty you are talking about to

i do that a lot one i drink

i seen a ginger with status like that though

i call bs on the ginger, but maybe you're right

in any other circumstance (ie drunk) i wouldve said something right away

but this was middle of the day going home from school

brutal

one of my friends told me he did it once, and it made the girls day and she blushed a lot

but he felt too wierd to stick around after saying it

i dont understand how people think all gingers are ugly

i have good tastes in women i must say

how could i post pics?

what kind of shit is that?

i saw her walk into the qfc that was next to this parade i was coolin at

but

i didnt have the balls to stop and compliment her so i kept it moving

i know a girl, she was real real cute

she had a perfect face and body and everything, i don't think she even wears any makeup

when i got to know her i found out she was a chain smoker and was on acid a lot of the time.

she's still a pretty cool chick.

she has a pretty deep voice.

I saw girl like that. I was like damn that girl is fine.....so I went and hollered at that bitch and nows shes my girlfriend.

This happens to me sometimes. I just want to stare at her. I get the urge to approach her and tell her how beautiful she is but im afraid ill come off as hecka creepy.

i know a girl, she was real real cute

she had a perfect face and body and everything, i don't think she even wears any makeup

when i got to know her i found out she was a chain smoker and was on acid a lot of the time.

she has a pretty deep voice.

nothing makes a girl more ugly to me than seeing a smoke hanging out of her mouth

well, i'm being a little facetious but you get the point...

i cant stand most redheads(paleness mostly) but the times that i find myself in awe of a chick...she's usually a ginger.

i

you're making this sound like its a bad thing:confused:

it takes a lot for a pale redhead chick to be actually beautiful, but when it happens its crazy cause she looks a hell of a lot better than most girls around her. its just so unexpected to see a hot ginger ya know? so when it comes around its nice...

when I was a youngster my neighbour was an older teenaged ginger and she was smokin' hot

she may have even inspired some of my earliest wet dreams :lol:

it takes a lot for a pale redhead chick to be actually beautiful, but when it happens its crazy cause she looks a hell of a lot better than most girls around her. its just so unexpected to see a hot ginger ya know? so when it comes around its nice...

Im saying. Most redheads are way ugly. But when you have a good looking redhead, she is SO fucking good looking. Like..you can only have really ugly or insanely beautiful.

ive went up to a couple females and just told thme flatout that i wasnt trying to hit on them but you know, otld them that i thought they were real beautiful...couple were all into it and was like thank you and kinda gave me a weird look cause i told them and didnt ask for anything in return like a reach around, number, kiss or name....but some got scared and weirded out like what a creep....i thought of it almost like a good deed...what made me tell them that? maybe they had low self esteem and just didnt show it but i felt it inside and that made them feel better? or maybe the guy they were dating made them feel ugly so they wouldnt leave him..fuck i dont know...but it felt good...but yah.

it made me almost want to go up to her and just straight up tell her she was beautiful. not because i wanted to get in her pants per se, but just because she seemed like the kind who wouldn't be too aware of how pretty she was.

but i didnt

story of my life

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now