Pretty faces

Hayabusa

Today coming home, i saw the most beautiful girl ever. she wasnt even one of those supermodel beauties, which is what made my eyes wander all the more. She was a naturally pretty and genuinly good looking woman. holy fuck. her face was really what got me, as it had a very...ummmm happy, relaxed, and friendly look to it, aside from being near perfect. Her eyes, lips, hair, everything was on point.

it made me almost want to go up to her and just straight up tell her she was beautiful. not because i wanted to get in her pants per se, but just because she seemed like the kind who wouldn't be too aware of how pretty she was.

but i didnt

anyone ever do this? what was the other person's reaction?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i call bs on the ginger, but maybe you're right

in any other circumstance (ie drunk) i wouldve said something right away

but this was middle of the day going home from school

brutal

one of my friends told me he did it once, and it made the girls day and she blushed a lot

but he felt too wierd to stick around after saying it

i know a girl, she was real real cute

she had a perfect face and body and everything, i don't think she even wears any makeup

when i got to know her i found out she was a chain smoker and was on acid a lot of the time.

she's still a pretty cool chick.

she has a pretty deep voice.

nothing makes a girl more ugly to me than seeing a smoke hanging out of her mouth

well, i'm being a little facetious but you get the point...

it takes a lot for a pale redhead chick to be actually beautiful, but when it happens its crazy cause she looks a hell of a lot better than most girls around her. its just so unexpected to see a hot ginger ya know? so when it comes around its nice...

Im saying. Most redheads are way ugly. But when you have a good looking redhead, she is SO fucking good looking. Like..you can only have really ugly or insanely beautiful.

ive went up to a couple females and just told thme flatout that i wasnt trying to hit on them but you know, otld them that i thought they were real beautiful...couple were all into it and was like thank you and kinda gave me a weird look cause i told them and didnt ask for anything in return like a reach around, number, kiss or name....but some got scared and weirded out like what a creep....i thought of it almost like a good deed...what made me tell them that? maybe they had low self esteem and just didnt show it but i felt it inside and that made them feel better? or maybe the guy they were dating made them feel ugly so they wouldnt leave him..fuck i dont know...but it felt good...but yah.

i call bs on the ginger, but maybe you're right

in any other circumstance (ie drunk) i wouldve said something right away

but this was middle of the day going home from school

brutal

one of my friends told me he did it once, and it made the girls day and she blushed a lot

but he felt too wierd to stick around after saying it

Exact same thing happened with me.

Me and my cousin was walking home from my dudes, and this girl walks up and says hey to my cousin and they start talking. As soon as i gathered my breath i told her flat out, she had to be the most beatiful girl i have ever seen! She laughed and tried to play it off but was blushing and shit. And i couldn't say anything afterwards cause of how that weirdness feeling. My cousin since then has played me with this story at every damn family thing or anytime we see eachother.

i do remember one night coming home, seeing two douchebag dudes do this with a really prety girl

they basically walked from the front of the bus to the back where she was, one at a time. the frst guy told her how she was sooo pretty and just wanted to introduce himself. he told her his name but got wierded out and left

his buddy followed up shortly, same way, but he sat by her and kept talking

she didnt seem very impressed, but he was persistant

im not sure what ended up happening

however that girl was a diffferent type of girl than the one i saw, and is no doubt used to shit like that happening to her, but the one i saw today didnt seem like she was