Brickslayers... The new Crossfire?

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

There was some kid from Long Beach who used to bomb in a WHEELCHAIR. He'd smoke dust and go out and catch tags...I guess he carried a claw hammer in his lap for protection, and wouldn't think twice about using it.

That's showing some true heart right there.

Guest shai_hulud
He is actually

But wed have to go to san quentin to visit him

No, the guy in the pictures.

Naah, never mind. I really don't care. I wouldn't mind meeting that other dude. That's savage.

Guest shai_hulud

Oh. I thought he was here in the Bay.

Well, looks like he's living quite a life of leisure, over there in Denver.

That's weird. I have a few friends from Denver, and they're all cool.

What happened to ^that^ guy???

I think most of the writers I know would fall into what you would consider the "Emo" category.

A lot of them are toolboxes, too.

I listen to folk music these days. Where does that put me on the spectrum?

Being a graffiti writer does not make you a badass. It makes you a vandal. And most people (not me) consider vandals to be cowards.

If you are truly badass, you wouldn't run from the cops when they catch you slipping. You'd stay and finish your piece, and then fistfight them to the death. Then, steal their car and their gun and go on a rampage, stealing all the paint in your path.

Now, that's tough.

this kid I used to roll with got popped one night when we were out painting trying to ditch some kids we knew who were wasted and trying to catch tags with us. We didn't want them blowing up our spot, so he agreed to bring them to this spot and ditch them there while I went and hit this rooftop. Well I get to the fire escape to get up to the rooftop, when all of a sudden there are cop cars rolling to the area where my boy just walked to with these kids. Turns out one of the kids he was trying to ditch, caught a tag right in front of a cop on the front of an open business, on one of the busiest and most patrolled streets in town. Well my boy took off running when the cops tried to grab them up since he had a open case for graffiti, and some weed on him. He ran into this alley with the cops in hot pursuit, jumped on a dumpster, hopped up to this roof ledge and started climbing a 10+ foot tall chain link fence to get away. Well I end up down at the entrance to the alley, after ditching my paint behind this dumpster, there are a bunch of cop cars there, with the cops yelling at him to come down, one of them trying to climb the fence and him throwing cans out of his backpack at the cops screaming fuck you pigs at them. I stood there for a minute and decided to get the fuck out of there rather then deal with one of the kids we were trying to ditch connecting me to the incident, since they were all really drunk.

Kid ended up getting locked, spent 9 months in over the charges before he got paroled.

I still think it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Seriously kid is reaching into his backpack throwing cans of paint at the cops screaming fuck you pigs as he is trying to climb this fence to get away. Pure fucking comedy other than him getting arrested at the end.

Oh yeah... Airsoft guns and talking shit on the internet is what it takes to become a real gangsta... Didn't you get the memo...

If you are truly badass, you wouldn't run from the cops when they catch you slipping. You'd stay and finish your piece, and then fistfight them to the death. Then, steal their car and their gun and go on a rampage, stealing all the paint in your path.

Now, that's tough.

One time about two years ago I was drinking with some dudes underneath a bridge paint spot.

I said,

"Running from the cops is soooo 94. That shit is bo bo"

Later on that night, things happened.

Involving drinking, an ex dude and the next dude.

I was tring to leave the ex dude's house with the next dude to go finish drinking underneath the bridge.

Somehow, I ended up getting punched in the face or some shit.

I don't know exactly.

Broken 40s and me on the ground.

Next dude beating on ex dude.

Anyways.

The cops came.

Who didn't run?

Me.

Who went to jail?

Me.

Who didn't even try to argue with the cops about it and just went to jail totally wasted and slept it off without anything crazy going down and got released the next morning?

Me.

I don't fight the police.

Getting maced and tazed is a total bummer.

An even bigger bummer would be to get sent back to prison.

Over a cop.

Oh, I think Shai was on some sarcasm.

But when I got caught...dude, totally.

I was straight with them.

Whats your name?

blah blah blah.

Is this your paint?

Yes sir.

Etc etc.

Fuck the police is overrated.

Smarting off to the people who have a choice of being an easy going guy or a total hard ass....but still controlling your fate is the dumbest thing ever.

Oh, I think Shai was on some sarcasm.

But when I got caught...dude, totally.

I was straight with them.

Whats your name?

blah blah blah.

Is this your paint?

Yes sir.

Etc etc.

Fuck the police is overrated.

Smarting off to the people who have a choice of being an easy going guy or a total hard ass....but still controlling your fate is the dumbest thing ever.

last time i got arrested and was ultra respectful to the cop, i ended up getting my ass beat pretty fucking badly... I still have scars from the cuffs on my wrists and ankles.... I lost feeling in my thumb, going down to my wrist for over 2 months.... Yeah actually I am not going to get deep into it, but it was a pretty bad experience.

The cop acted really chill until he got me in the car and away from people.... then it only got worse at the police station....

Real gangster ass niggas don't run from shit.

Cause real gansgster ass niggas cain't run fast.

Real talk.

you know thats something that has bugged me for years.... how the fuck are you going to have your pants hanging down past your ass when you are sitting on the corner doing whatever, knowing that the cops are going to roll up and harass you at some point... and you are going to have to run if you don't want to go to jail....

seriously how the fuck you gonna run with your pants down past your ass.... they gonna fall land around your ankles and trip you up... then you going to go to jail and feel like even more of a fucking retard then you already do....

neato i have this problem on another fourm sight ...dude want to meet up with me .....im like a grown ass man and have a ccw ...concealed weapons permit so i could roll up and have a video camera running and have this guy attack me then shoot him and be justified ...but ill just avoid it all together