Brickslayers... The new Crossfire?

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ever look at the jersey thread? jeez. it always has the highs and lows, and mostly its lows - thats why it gets closed. for whatever reason, out of nowhere, itll be over run by these dudes who talk all that shit and basically behave like everyone else described the people who ruin whats good.

the jersey thread still has awseome pics of dudes who kill it, its just that that thread needs much less talking and more pic posting. i stopped posting pics in that thread altogether.

i used to post in there and hardly in channel zero. now i hardly even check the jersey brickslayers thread out.

i think a lot of people have the done same sort of thing with their home state/city.

man there are some clowns in there...

just got this PM

HEK HEKTK

EARMUFFIN - Today, 03:32 AM

FOO WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU DOING TALKING SHIT?? ILL BEAT YOUR ASS ... ASK ABOUT ME IM NO JOKE.. REAL HOOD NIGGA.. ILL BOMB ON YOU SISTER ,LADY WHAT EVER YOU GOT ILL BOMB OR THERE ASS.. GET OFF THE DICK FUCK FACE!!

I find this appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1sZLSO9va0

I think after I posted that huge MTA roller joint that thread has declined even more than usual.

Yoooo that's that dude "crazy 1" from Bedtime Stories!!!

He's rocking a helmet now ever since the lumberjack lumped him with an axe handle!

That fool's king of the woods!

fuck that shit had me laughing everytime I saw it... I actually used to tell kids I was crazy 1, killing ya trees crew, when they asked me sometimes.... I don't think any of them ever got the joke....

Hip hoppers don't know much about grammar.

And it annoys me.

To the fullest.

blood fart --please don't put these e-thug kids in the same pool as hip hop. they're kind of like the bastard child that hip hop drove out to the desert, pushed out the back door, and drove away from --laughing out loud while enjoying a smoke.

i like to think that hip hop evolved, and during that evolution broke off into a few different branches. one branch, gangster rap, took it in a whole other direction, that unfortunately was jumped on by too many white (sorry to generalize) suburbanites. hence the e-thug revolution. the media sucked that shit up, like a thai hooker looking for rent. then when they spit it out, you had this little pool of ignorance, that had way to many heads trying to drink from it. in turn, you have a bunch of lead paint eaters, saying "knah whut um sayn..." like a form of punctuation, and the world calls it "hip hop."

it's a damn shame. it's like elvis is butt fucking hip hop in the back room.

blood fart --please don't put these e-thug kids in the same pool as hip hop. they're kind of like the bastard child that hip hop drove out to the desert, pushed out the back door, and drove away from --laughing out loud while enjoying a smoke.

i like to think that hip hop evolved, and during that evolution broke off into a few different branches. one branch, gangster rap, took it in a whole other direction, that unfortunately was jumped on by too many white (sorry to generalize) suburbanites. hence the e-thug revolution. the media sucked that shit up, like a thai hooker looking for rent. then when they spit it out, you had this little pool of ignorance, that had way to many heads trying to drink from it. in turn, you have a bunch of lead paint eaters, saying "knah whut um sayn..." like a form of punctuation, and the world calls it "hip hop."

The best Hip-Hop from my experience is either underground or old-school.

Guest shai_hulud

You called it to a T.

I had NO IDEA graff and hip-hop had anything to do with each other. Sure, I saw "Style Wars" and "Beat Street" when I was a kid. But, I grew up in the suburbs and listened to punk and metal. So did all the writers I knew growing up.

I didn't even write graff till not too long ago. And, I certainly wasn't thinking about hip-hop when I did it then, or do it now. I'm usually thinking that I'm totally immature and lame, and that grown men shouldn't be scribbling nonsense on other people's shit. But, I do it anyway....mostly when I'm drunk, and the next day I go out and laugh at what I see.

I play by the book because I grew up around writers and I understand and respect the rules. But, I really don't give a shit about graffiti. It's a diversion, a harmless prank. It's better than doing heroin or robbing people.

When I was living at that shitty punk/street kid house, I used to meet a lot of dirtbag hippies who when they saw all the tags, would suddenly start trying to act like they were from the Bronx...then, they'd do their silly little tag and say something like, "Yo, check out the steez," or something like that.

Then, I'd say, "Hmmmm..." then go in my room...because 90% of the graffiti I see is complete garbage. 10% is amazing. And, when I meet the 10% people, they are usually not the kind of person you would expect to be writers.

yup a lot of kids from where im from.

listen to emo screamo shit

sounds like dude is squeezing his balls when he yells and shit.

and they are sort of the majority that paint this place,

edit: and then there are the peeps that are all hip hop.

that go by "graffiti is the lifestyle" and stuff like that.

nothing but jedi mind tricks and shit like that.

theres nothing wrong with either side.

but thats how it is somtimes.

Guest shai_hulud

I think most of the writers I know would fall into what you would consider the "Emo" category.

A lot of them are toolboxes, too.

I listen to folk music these days. Where does that put me on the spectrum?

Being a graffiti writer does not make you a badass. It makes you a vandal. And most people (not me) consider vandals to be cowards.

If you are truly badass, you wouldn't run from the cops when they catch you slipping. You'd stay and finish your piece, and then fistfight them to the death. Then, steal their car and their gun and go on a rampage, stealing all the paint in your path.

Now, that's tough.

If you are truly badass, you wouldn't run from the cops when they catch you slipping. You'd stay and finish your piece, and then fistfight them to the death. Then, steal their car and their gun and go on a rampage, stealing all the paint in your path.

Now, that's tough.

I actually know somebody who did that

He got sent to san quentin

He didnt kill the cop though

He just shattered his face