1, 2, 3 and to the 4.............

justaname

i just want to tell you guys that i have a great day today. I took care of my car, got some bullshit legal thing done. i've been smoking, drawing, brewing, made some salsa, and cooked some soup I'm enjoying the first lovely day i've had for the past month and i want to share....how yall doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am about to move out of the house with my psycho roommate and into a new spot... In a few minutes I am going to go play some pool, and drink a couple pints before I move...

So yeah today has been an allright day....

today....hmmm I went and quoted a paint job for some rich lady this morning. Then went and got a coffee. painted a piece until 12 noon, then went to the masjid (mosque) to pray. Went to sleep there until my wife called me at about 2pm and asked me "are you sleeping?" I said, No, because technically, I was awake at that moment, then got up, picked up a check and proceeded to panera bread for a coffee and free internet. By this time it was raining, so I hung there until 5, left and went home. My wife went out to pick up some things and left me with the kids who both of the younger ones, (a week old and 2 yrs old) decided it was a good time to drop a #2 on pops. So, I cleaned up the mess, unwrapped my ravioli and garlic bread. and grubbed....logged on and here I am now.

what a boring day. ( at least I got to rock a piece, fall asleep and chill at a coffee shop, all while I'm supposed to be at work, I love my job.)

My day was boring beyond boring.

I thought maybe making some black beans into refried beans, then making them into some chimichungas would make things better.

It didn't.

They were good and all.

But they weren't beer and make out.

This girl never called me to go see my cat and get weed.

Nothing really happened at all today.

My ex came over to take me to my other ex's place to pick up a weight bench.

I got to pet my old cat for a while.

And saw that my old best friend had gotten a beer bottle smashed on his face and was full of stitches.

Then I came home.

Watched clips on youtube.

Talked to a two other ex's on Myspace about weed and fajitas.

I don't know what one ex's deal is.

He keeps sending me messages about fajitas.

Like 7-8 of them today.

So I did that.

And now I am doing this.

Falling in love with that holy roller dude.

Man.

My life is so boring.

My day was boring beyond boring.

My ex came over to take me to my other ex's place to pick up a weight bench.

Talked to a two other ex's on Myspace about weed and fajitas.

I don't know what one ex's deal is.

you either got some cool ass ex-es or your pimp hand is just golden..............................

you either got some cool ass ex-es or your pimp hand is just golden..............................

Maybe they are cool.

Maybe I am cooler.

I make dudes feel good about themselves.

Feel special.

I can't hang out with a dude right after we break up, but we still talk and things are civil.

I don't like having bad blood between myself and an ex.

It's me, not them.