Please Do Not Masturbate In Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Or Dillards

lord_casek

6yv6omd.jpg

Meet BaseballPlaya. He is a 21 year-old college student who likes baseball, camping, and masturbating in the Arrowhead Mall in Glendale, Arizona. To date, BaseballPlaya has posted thirty-one (31!) videos of himself masturbating in several stores, including Walmart, Barnes and Noble, and Dillards. BaseballPlaya's unusual proclivities should make him easy an easy target for Arrowhead Mall security. Rather than use dressing rooms, he drops his pants next to the elderly as they shop for trousers, blissfully unaware of the skeezy exhibitionist behind them with a running camera.

Boinkology tries to find a greater meaning to the public indulgence.

Is it a fuck you to corporate America? Is it extreme exhibitionism? Is it viral promotion for Wal-Mart? We can't even begin to guess.

Maybe it is why Home Depot forbids their employees from apprehending criminals. Regardless, we would like to remind you that public masturbation is never an appropriation expression of whatever pent-up feelings you have towards any store. The folks at the Arrowhead Mall need to know about this pervert so they can protect the public; Boinkology has additional pictures, and for the more adventurous, links straight to the NSFW video.

Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers, Masturbation Is Not Allowed On the Premises

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait home depot has a "no confrontation" policy??? when did this happen? i worked there for like a month as a second job one time and they never mentioned that... if so shopping carts full of rusto and power tools here i come!!

doesnt mean they cant follow you and take down your license plate number

also

ive known a bunch o fools whove gotten wrapped at home deezie

i worked at the home depot.

you know the yellow fire lane shit printed outside?

that is the line they have to stop at when chasing a thief or anything like that from the store.

they are also not allowed to physically attack anyone.

and even if someone narcs you out for stealing, nobody can do shit. employees aren't allowed to touch you or follow you what-so-ever in fact they can get fired for accusing anyone of being a thief, and the loss prevention guy has to physically see you take something before he can do ANYTHING.

i worked at the home depot.

you know the yellow fire lane shit printed outside?

that is the line they have to stop at when chasing a thief or anything like that from the store.

they are also not allowed to physically attack anyone.

and even if someone narcs you out for stealing, nobody can do shit. employees aren't allowed to touch you or follow you what-so-ever in fact they can get fired for accusing anyone of being a thief, and the loss prevention guy has to physically see you take something before he can do ANYTHING.

well fuck, i'm gonna start raiding their shit for 4x5's.

i'm building a castle in the backyard.

/man talk