APPARENTLY IM FRONTIN

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

there is this dude that lives in chicago i think....that writes the same thing i do.

sometimes people catch his stuff and think its me...writing messages about "WTF, did you do this left handed or you trying to change shit up?"

I really want to meet that guy and thank him for doing more freights and representing so i dont have to

cause when i was in NY i met this cat, that's why

second it's a blackbook, you're arrogant dude, and youre all hyped over internet bullshit

LMAOOOOOOOOO YO MY NIGGA I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM "HYPED OVER INTERNET BULLSHIT" YOU ARE THOUGH CUZ YOU STEPPED OUTTA YOUR LIFE TO RIDE SOME NIGGA YOU MET WHILE YOU WAS IN NY, YOU AINT EVEN FROM NY!!! CHIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!

AND ILL BE FUCKIN ARROGANT NIGGA, SHIT. WASSUP?

there is this dude that lives in chicago i think....that writes the same thing i do.

sometimes people catch his stuff and think its me...writing messages about "WTF, did you do this left handed or you trying to change shit up?"

I really want to meet that guy and thank him for doing more freights and representing so i dont have to

yeah, that's the way I feel. I've been writing the same name since 1989 and this cat from Washington DC who writes my name since like , I don't know..last year. Dude has the internet because he's all in the wash dc thread posting his joints, so he knows someone else killed that name unless he never used a search function, but whatever. I hope he starts rockin' freights too so he can get me ups.

yeah, that's the way I feel. I've been writing the same name since 1989 and this cat from Washington DC who writes my name since like , I don't know..last year. Dude has the internet because he's all in the wash dc thread posting his joints, so he knows someone else killed that name unless he never used a search function, but whatever. I hope he starts rockin' freights too so he can get me ups.

:lol::lol::lol: