ingesting your boys dick

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: intercepting your boys chick

how sweet I went out with my best friends ex last night she is hot. Just to hang out no smash steeze but he would flip if he found out. I asked some girl that kept looking at me when she walked by if she would have a threesome with us she smiled got really red and was like uhhh i dunno...haha
Isn't your best friends ex your roommate?:confused:

Anyway you did the right thing tease, but you should let your friend know what she was up to, or at least ask him in a round about way.

But yeah, girls come and go, but friends stay forever.

I was referring to some1.

But Mero was pretty on point, with his advice about telling your friend.

In all, I agree with the consensus if she is a slut that you should just tag team her. And make sure you jokingly ask about her willingness to see if she is up for some 'train action, woooo wooooooooo!!'

Guest shai_hulud

Wow, Tease, you HAVE changed. Three years ago you would have went ahead and fucked her and posted shamelessly about it afterwards.

But, yeah. Sounds like she's up to no good. Especially if she knows that your friend is into her.

Tough call.

holy shit you guys are bromantic.

If the guy and the slut haven't fucked, how does he have a claim over her, just because he wants to fuck her? Fuck that. Tease, next time such a whorebag - and lets face it, if she genuinely wanted to fuck you, she must be pretty loose - pulls some shit like that, they both have it coming. Oh if this dude actually likes this girl, he is such a douchbag and needs a wakeup call

You can probably chalk it up to homegirl just being hammered. But like Mero said, this aint this dude's wife or even girl. He hasnt even smashed yet. Think of the times to come in that you will meet some girl and bring her around and she will be into him and he smashes. So smash that. Let him get mad, and if he does, consider it a judge of his character. His bitch chose you.

Re: intercepting your boys dick

YO THESE NIGGAS ARE GIVING YOU FOOLISH ADVICE T, IF IN FACT SHORTY WANTS YOU TO SMASH AND YOU WEREN'T JUST GASSED CUZ YOU WERE DRINKING MAD NATURAL LIGHT...YOU SHOULD SMASH B, NIGGAS IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE RULES! "THE BITCH CHOSE ME CUZ." THATS NOT THIS NIGGAS WIFE B, THATS SOME BITCH HE FINNA FUCK. IF HE'S IN LOVE WITH THE BITCH LIKE A HERB I GUESS FALL BACK A LITTLE BIT BUT LET HIM KNOW LIKE "YO THIS BITCH WANTS ME TO SMASH B, IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW, YOU GOTTA GREEN LIGHT ME MY DU" SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU WERE JUST MAD WET AND WERE PICKIN UP SIGNALS THAT WASNT EVEN THERE, JUST CUZ SHORTY LAUGHS AT SOMETHING YOU SAY THAT DONT MEAN SHE WANTS TO FUCK, YOU DIG?

^^^

word....

if that was me i'd let him know, like..

"hey man shes kinda feelin me yo...

if u dont smash i will shiiit...."

if hes snoozin then go in for the kill....