Torrents

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

Okay, I found something. I can give you the link to the torrent, or do it myself, then UL it and give you a link to the UL.

Your choice. Either way, I don't mind.

Guest shai_hulud

Okay, it's DLing right now. I hope this version is in English, the text file is in Spanish and the app is from Germany.

You're welcome. And, I'm male.

This may take a little while. I'll just email you the UL site link when it's finished.

Guest shai_hulud

Dawood, I think this package might be messed up. I had problems ULing it, then I decided to open the folder and look at it. I'm glad I did- there's no textfile explaining how to install this or an activator to make it work.

I hope you aren't in desperate need of this app. Go on the web and look for a free copy of Silent Night Microburner. I only saw the one on the pay site, but I'm almost certain that there's free ones out there.

I'll keep up on this and will PM you when I get it sorted out.

DAWOOD --->

first download this nero trial, then download the serial making program...

http://rapidshare.com/files/68570670/Ahead_Nero_8_Ultra_Edition_v8.1.2.0_www.rancord.ws_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/68572942/Ahead_Nero_8_Ultra_Edition_v8.1.2.0_www.rancord.ws_.part2.rar

i hate RS too, but heres what i found

this should work...if not holla

peace