what if titties didn't have nipples

mindvapors

nipple-less boobs would be weird looking... and less fun.

Ya, but thats based on our preconceptions of what breast are supposed to be like. For instance, what if humans, as a race, never had noses. Just like a mean gap in our face? That shit would be chill and the norm. Having a nose would be weird looking.

Ya feel me?

Anyone ever watch 'The Man From Earth'?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some girls don't deserve to have nipples.

I think they should be earned.

Or at least you start off with crappy ones, then the better you get at life, you get upgraded.

Then you would be able to tell who was a good person just by peeping they milk nozzles.

Shit. I think you're on to something. It'd be like starting off as a Level 1 Priest with Leather Gloves of Stamina and peeps being like "pff, wtf. stay away n00b" but eventually becoming Level 37 and dropping them lame-o gloves for some Gauntlets of Shadow Bane.

Word blood fart, I think we should date. Maybe go steady after a few nights in the MindV boom boom room.

I'm sad you didn't comment on my internets/paint steez with that checkmark. I was pretty proud of it.

But if we're going steady, then thats ok. That sounds really cool about your mom being out of town tomorrow. Does that mean we don't have to leave the door open all the time now?

As for the winter formal, i didn't know we were going together. I really think we should take it slow first and then make our way up to the formal. I still think VAJ likes me even though she's a bulldyke. Is it bad that i tell you stuff like this since we're going steady? I'm sorry.

Oh, and could you not tell VAJ what I said about her, thanks.

Did you mean to say we could make our way to the formal.

But you only think about kissing on the mouth.

So you said we could make out way up to the formal?

Like in the limo?

Limos are so romantic and classy.

You should get a white stretch.

That just screams money.

We could kiss on the mouth the whole ride to the dance.

I can probably steal some vodka from my mom and we can drink that and then slow dance the night away.

I was impressed by your fancy pants check mark.

But I was so caught up in excitement over us being a couple, that I forgot to mention it.

Sorry.

I will never overlook anything you do again.

I won't tell VAJ anything, it will be our little secret.

Although, I don't think she is a bulldyke.

I mean, she has said that she thinks I am pretty before.

But she has never made a move on me.

She helped me off with my bra once, but that was just because I was so wasted I couldn't figure out how to get it off and it was making me feel as if I couldn't breathe anymore.

She was just being a friend.

I'm sorry if i seemed to pushy. That was a typo. I meant to type "our", not "out"? See how that made things really awkward? I hope that doesn't change things with us, cause i'm pretty dang excited about us. I just mass emailed all my brother's friends and told them and they are wicked jealous.

I really appreciate you not telling VAJ what i said. And i think i might have to email all my brother's friends again since we now have our own secret. What should i bring to yoru house tomorrow? Do you like go-gurt?

Just so you know, its ok for girls to say another girl is pretty. She has a vag*na. So its like a permanent '/nohomo' for real life.

Tell me more about this bra-removal.

I was doing laundry.

And handstyles on notebook paper with a fine line Sharpie at my mom's kitchen table.

I don't really care for dairy that much.

Outside of cream gravy and nacho cheese.

Everything else makes me feel yucky in the soul.

My mom just went shopping and bought stacks of party pizzas.

It only seems fitting to eat party pizzas at a make out party.

Or is making out moving too fast for you?

We can hold hands and watch programs.

The bra removal thing..you would have to ask her more about it.

I just remember falling into some walls.

And then my clothes were strangling me.

I woke up on the bathroom floor covered in sticky and dirt.

It wasn't very much fun.