MP3 Players

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna charge up my DS and head down to Toys R Us at 3.

God I hate myself...

Haha, this is awesome.

Anywho, I bought myself a 30GB Creative Zen Vision (practically brand new for half the price, in box). You can not beat the Zen series when it comes to video compatibility. And for a pirate like myself, that shit matters. Fuck converting videos all the time. Drag and drop motherfucker.

3060000000057302.JPG?0.38287359545178845

Top one's mine. The bottom my brother owns. Its the 30GB Zen Vision:M. Same exact features (actually, it can add custom backgrounds while mine can't) as the regular Zen but more compact and a touch sensitive scroll.

Word.

AMOLED image quality with most enhanced clearness Clix offers untouchably utmost and clearest picture quality on the 2.2-inch screen with 320 X 240 resolution, backed by the technology of AMOLED, the world's highest-quality display introduced for the first time in the world. The clear screen you are going to newly experience will keep offering a big pleasure for the entire hours while controlling Clix. Even long-time seeing a moving picture cannot make your eyes hurt.

- Premium Design focusing on curve and slimness.

- Intuitive iriver D*click System

- Supports subscription music services

- Ultra-bright, 2.2 inch AMOLED color display

- Speedy Flash UI and Theme Skin

- Built-in digital FM tuner

- Modern color matching in black & white

- Skip-free listening

- Alarm clock

- Fast USB 2.0 transfers

- 1 year limited warranty

flash_clix2_a.jpg

flash_clix2_b.jpg

flash_clix2_c.jpg

flash_clix2_d.jpg

http://www.iriver.com/product/

fuck yes. iriver is where its at.

i had the rio that came out before this ..think that was 6yrs ago.. i loved the idea of the mp3 player but it actually sucked..think it held like 20 songs or something ridiculous like that it was like 64mb or some shit.

736389.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABBADB09A7D8C142C12284831B75F48EF45

now?..got this 40$$ jawn from best buy.. i like it. rockin taped up sony headphones like this..sony-headphones.jpg....just imagine duct tape around the top.../this is the mp3 player..basically like this Sansa1.jpg

its great in my car ..cause i dont got a car stereo..thats another long borring story

yup, it goes to the next song automatically. i got me an 80 gig Ipod, it's nice and thin and hopefully will work good. the zune is in fact a piece of shit, you can't even copy files to it. there's other mp3 players out there with enough capacity like the archos and creative, but they're more expensive and harder to find.

• 2 weeks later...