/nohomo/nohomo/nohomo

japillahan

why does it always have to be derrogatory towards homosexuals.

its not like "they" are competing for the vajayjay most of you are endlessly yabbling about

oh dude i would SO insert my aboo in her cave of wonders

i do say my good sir, that beezy wants my jeezy

i guess it just gets old. dont let me stop you

i dont see how/why it matters anyways

carry on

the end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
homosexuals dont really bother me. i just keep my distance most of the time. but homo dudes roll with some fine girls. i guess thats becuase they can talk about shoes and stuff.

every girl wants to be friends with a gay guy. kind of the same with every wigger wants to be friends with a black guy

1. nohomo

An Adjective: A phrase typically used in conjunction with a salutation, used in a setting where a group of at least two men greet at least two other men in a potentially effeminate manner, to articulate that the interaction contains, nor can there be derived from any homosexual context or meaning.

Stan and Alex hugged their friends Bill and Paul when they met at La Guardia Internation Airport, and Stan quickly stated "nohomo" as they embraced.

"Nohomo!" One of the group cried, as all of them shed tears for their fallen brother, who caused a 179 car pileup on the I-75 after seventeen tequilla shooters and ten beers.