Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eatso

fams all gone, hollidays suck, who's with me?

serious, shit's fucking bunk, went painted, got drunk, and now I have to wait for everyone else to get unbusy with all their to and fros...also cold ass tofurky sandwich's are bunk too

:(

I don't know. Fams gonna all be together, but I just got word that a black sheep is also going to present. Just another headache.

Dude.

You can come over to my family's house for dinner tomorrow night.

I am cooking.

Hot Tofurkey for everyone.

Seriously, I didn't invite anyone because the new dude is out of town.

The old dude hates my mom.

The ex roommates are jerks.

I gave an open invite to buddies on Myspace with no family in town.

But they will probably all be getting drunk.

And not wanting to come up to the 58.

You can come over tomorrow.

My food is legendary.

Actually im cool at the moment, moms is at my crib from florida cooking for me tomorrow i got my son for the holiday, and instead of work im going to the yard to paint before thanksgiving dinner. Shit i havnt had a holiday like this in awhile.

you should not have posted on this thread, you only made me and potential posters feel twice as bad as before.

it's cool you got your kid though, that's dope and she/he gets to spend it with the grand folks.

i'm with ya.

oh well i'm getting fucked up tomorrow and going to paint.

gobble gobble.

word, non stop painting/ fuct up i tude

or sober dinner at bloodfarts

i love wastism but bloodfart is too sweet

I wish I had the food without the obligations. I get to go to my girls house tomorrow around 2 where like 30 people will be. Then we bounce to hang with my family around 5, then back to her families house around 8 for cocktails, and after that going out I guess...Friday I get to do drugs and drink myself into a 2 day hang over though, so it's not all that bad...

it's a made up holiday that people celebrate in America commemorating when a boatload of spaniards came to America and stole the land from the native americans. It's wack and commercial, just like every holiday here. Families get together, get drunk, argue and don't see eachother again until christmas and then they do it again. In my opinion, you should give thanks every day, you don't need a special day for that. it's just american consumerism. They invented a holiday for like every month more or less just to promote it and sell you things connected to it. I don't buy in.

ima eat pumpkin pie play poker online burn trees and watch football all day long and pretty much repeat everyday until Monday when its back to work.

it's a made up holiday that people celebrate in America commemorating when a boatload of spaniards came to America and stole the land from the native americans. It's wack and commercial, just like every holiday here. Families get together, get drunk, argue and don't see eachother again until christmas and then they do it again. In my opinion, you should give thanks every day, you don't need a special day for that. it's just american consumerism. They invented a holiday for like every month more or less just to promote it and sell you things connected to it. I don't buy in.

Truth. Fuck all these nuclear family holidays and the Puritans they rode in on.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now