fams all gone, hollidays suck, who's with me?

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude.

You can come over to my family's house for dinner tomorrow night.

I am cooking.

Hot Tofurkey for everyone.

Seriously, I didn't invite anyone because the new dude is out of town.

The old dude hates my mom.

The ex roommates are jerks.

I gave an open invite to buddies on Myspace with no family in town.

But they will probably all be getting drunk.

And not wanting to come up to the 58.

You can come over tomorrow.

My food is legendary.

I wish I had the food without the obligations. I get to go to my girls house tomorrow around 2 where like 30 people will be. Then we bounce to hang with my family around 5, then back to her families house around 8 for cocktails, and after that going out I guess...Friday I get to do drugs and drink myself into a 2 day hang over though, so it's not all that bad...

it's a made up holiday that people celebrate in America commemorating when a boatload of spaniards came to America and stole the land from the native americans. It's wack and commercial, just like every holiday here. Families get together, get drunk, argue and don't see eachother again until christmas and then they do it again. In my opinion, you should give thanks every day, you don't need a special day for that. it's just american consumerism. They invented a holiday for like every month more or less just to promote it and sell you things connected to it. I don't buy in.

it's a made up holiday that people celebrate in America commemorating when a boatload of spaniards came to America and stole the land from the native americans. It's wack and commercial, just like every holiday here. Families get together, get drunk, argue and don't see eachother again until christmas and then they do it again. In my opinion, you should give thanks every day, you don't need a special day for that. it's just american consumerism. They invented a holiday for like every month more or less just to promote it and sell you things connected to it. I don't buy in.

Truth. Fuck all these nuclear family holidays and the Puritans they rode in on.

a had a bad thanksgiving like this back in high school....

family all went to l.a. to meet other family....i had something to do so i had to stay home alone...

no thanksgiving dinner....and the only place open was jack in the box....

so instead of a turkey and stuffing i ate a jumbo jack and fries that year...

mad depressing.