man talk

Toe Cutter

• 10 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aite dudes,

I tried finding the 'grown ass man tgread' but I'm too drunk/impatient as of now and found this one

I've been lucky enough to land a career that will allow me to buy a house before 30 and retire in the next 40 years. Benefits, retirement, TSP, raises out the ass.

Last week was a 72 hr work week

goes on about 4 months/year. Every year. I welcome the $.

Today-

My girls best friend told me my chick thinks I am working too much and it's getting between us. Not spending enough time etc.

I'm not sure if she's "the one" so chances are she's not.

Planning on waiting another 5 yrs before marriange or kids.

So, obviously my career in on the front burner and the broad on the back. I love the pussy but money is better.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this other than to get it out.

FEEDBACK WOULD BE EXCELLENT!

My head is cloudy with booze.

err. You say you like the pussy but you want the money more.

Well. Girlfriend/wifey isnt free. She costs no matter how you a want

to perceive it. Not even saying its not worth it because it well could be.

But add a kid/kids to the mix and there goes a considerable chunk of

your play money.

In fact. Lose the girl, avoid the child and instead spend the money on

whores.... whores and beer

abcs advice. Don't say i never gave you anything

Aite dudes,

I tried finding the 'grown ass man tgread' but I'm too drunk/impatient as of now and found this one

I've been lucky enough to land a career that will allow me to buy a house before 30 and retire in the next 40 years. Benefits, retirement, TSP, raises out the ass.

Today-

My girls best friend told me my chick thinks I am working too much and it's getting between us. Not spending enough time etc.

So, obviously my career in on the front burner and the broad on the back. I love the pussy but money is better.

mTCiG.jpg

Aite dudes,

Today-

I'm in a boat very similar to yours, no pun intended

I work shift work, and commute 4 hours between where I work and where I live

but that's never come between me and my old lady, and she's getting ringed up at the end of this year (we've been together for just over 3 years now)

so if you're just working long hours but you guys get to live together, that's fucking peanuts man

if this broad wants to be your wife one day she should give her head a shake and realize you're providing her with a viable future, if she doesn't want to be part of that future than shake her off

Keep doing you dude, sounds like you're doing fine

if you only gotta work for 4 months a year for crazy pay, a girl can deal with it.. Hell i have a lot of friends who are military spouses, my friends husband was deployed for 6 months, came back home for 2 weeks, then was redeployed for another 4. There are women who can and do care enough for their dude that they'll make the sacrifice.. especially in these times to find a job with such a secure future you'd be retarded to turn it down.

• 3 months later...

Chicks that complain and try to interfere with your career are the worst self centered ones.

When you got loot, it's all good, but then they want more of your time.

When they get more of your time, they're probably going to complain about the loot.

Irrationally self centered people are never satisfied.

If you can deal with that shit, good for you, I don't have the patience.

If it's annoying now, wait until you get married (if you do get married).

That's when those stupid complaints turn into endless bitching.

just caught up on this.. and boats u can tell she aint the one.. cuz the one would be down for u to bust ur ass now to have a better future for the both of yous and ur family.. she might be the one but maybe u have to explain it to her.. and be like its not all the time only at the end of the year.. u dont be tripping wen i buy u shit all year long and have u living in a crib instead of an apartment or my parents...i feel u on this cuz i have gone thru a similair situation. and even tho i wasnt down with the long hours my girl pushed me thru and help me get thru them instead of pissing my future away cuz of all the long days..now shits way better..less work less stress and the future is looking better then ever..

end of rant

congrats on the dope career

• 1 year later...