man talk

Toe Cutter

k so first and foremost i want to say IF YOU ARE A GIRL, THIS IS A PRIVATE THREAD, PLEASE STOP READING NOW, AND LEAVE THIS THREAD. STILL HERE HAH? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE 14 WORDS AGO.

ok. now that we have no girls listening in, we can relax. i made this thread because lately i've been noticing some changes and i think for a lot of us theres not really anywhere else to go to get our questions answered. well......technically there are (family,friends, teachers) but it seems too emberessing to go to them.

ok, so anyways i hope you guys will respect eachothers posts and not diss eachother and call one another out.

k so ive been noticing a lot of hair down there recently and im starting to get a little questionable, it getting LONG as hell. not too thick, but REALLY long. like awkwardly long. you yall trim or cut it off or is it just normal?

edit: spelling

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my fucking god. You guys are really buying into this?

dude, i dont get on your case for being one of the few haters on here that always puts me down and what not,

but please respect me enough to not diss or call me out in my own thread as i stated in the rules

thanks.

-Toe Cutter

k so first and foremost i want to say IF YOU ARE A GIRL, THIS IS A PRIVATE THREAD, PLEASE STOP READING NOW, AND LEAVE THIS THREAD. STILL HERE HAH? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE 13 WORDS AGO.

ok. now that we have no girls listening in, we can relax. i made this thread because lately i've been noticing some changes and i think for a lot of us theres not really anywhere else to go to get our questions answered. well......technically there are (family,friends, teachers) but it seems too emberessing to go to them.

ok, so anyways i hope you guys will respect eachothers posts and not diss eachother and call one another out.

k so ive been noticing a lot of hair down there recently and im starting to get a little questionable, it getting LONG as hell. not too thick, but REALLY long. like awkwardly long. you yall trim or cut it off or is it just normal?

naw u aint serious.............

?

dude, i dont get on your case for being one of the few haters on here that always puts me down and what not,

but please respect me enough to not diss or call me out in my own thread as i stated in the rules

thanks.

-Toe Cutter

I've never put you down or participated in "e-Beef" until now. this fake "I'm a lil' kid" persona is gay and creepy.

• Like 1