fucking fuck fuck you ya sack of faggot cop shit

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drive drunk, suspended license, no Insurance, no registration...No HANDS! with a busted windshield , one eye closed driving up the wrong side of the highway in the breakdown lane , lights off , gettin' dome. Stupid yay in the trunk blasting dmx out your woofers with a crackpipe behind your ear ridin' through the tolls on 95 north backwards.

but pay your fines, man.

Dont pay fines on line!

My rear view mirror fell off in the summer heat, and I got pulled over for improper equipment.

I forgot about the ticket, and a month later I get a notice that my license was revoked because of it.

So I go to reinstate my license when I realize that I have acquired over 1000 dollars in parking tickets.

They give you the option of paying online, but they said it will take 30-60 days to go through.

So I had to travel all around Massachusetts to physically pay my tickets to every town I ever had a parking ticket in.

So yea, don't pay them online, its takes A MONTH to TWO MONTHS...

Funny when I am a SINGE DAY LATE I lose my license.

Crooked fucks.

this is fucking balls, traffic regulations are bullshit... where are the cops to give tickets to people who swing their car into my lane with no blinker like they can somehow pass through the solid mass of matter that is my car... assholes but god forbid i go 2 miles an hour over the speed limit i have to pay 100 bones and sit in a courtroom for 3 hours