Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

fucking fuck fuck you ya sack of faggot cop shit

I paid my fines, got the proof, yet still you suspend my mothe rfucking licence...if this is a set up to knock me on some shit I will kill one while they take me down.

i was overseas when they gave me a ticket, couldnt make the court date, then they suspended my licesnes. i wrote the judge like they told me too, she took away all the tickets left my licenses suspended..

what sense does that make

drive drunk, suspended license, no Insurance, no registration...No HANDS! with a busted windshield , one eye closed driving up the wrong side of the highway in the breakdown lane , lights off , gettin' dome. Stupid yay in the trunk blasting dmx out your woofers with a crackpipe behind your ear ridin' through the tolls on 95 north backwards.

but pay your fines, man.

Dont pay fines on line!

Got to make sure you put that money in they hands so hopefully they don't fuck you over.

Which they still manage to do some way some how:confused:

i was overseas when they gave me a ticket, couldnt make the court date, then they suspended my licesnes. i wrote the judge like they told me too, she took away all the tickets left my licenses suspended..

what sense does that make

Women never make any sense.

i jsut got denied my license again for the 3rd time due to my bad record.

i also just got a letter in the mail saying that i need to cough up a couple hundred bucks to pay for my public defender. i thought those bitches was free!!!

i also just got a letter in the mail saying that i need to cough up a couple hundred bucks to pay for my public defender. i thought those bitches was free!!!

WTF???

That shit IS supposed to be free. Fuck that.

Dont pay fines on line!

My rear view mirror fell off in the summer heat, and I got pulled over for improper equipment.

I forgot about the ticket, and a month later I get a notice that my license was revoked because of it.

So I go to reinstate my license when I realize that I have acquired over 1000 dollars in parking tickets.

They give you the option of paying online, but they said it will take 30-60 days to go through.

So I had to travel all around Massachusetts to physically pay my tickets to every town I ever had a parking ticket in.

So yea, don't pay them online, its takes A MONTH to TWO MONTHS...

Funny when I am a SINGE DAY LATE I lose my license.

Crooked fucks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now