USPS Parcel Post

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dhl and usps suck. usps has the useless tracking numbers that don't show anything until after you get your package. dhl takes a long time and apparently forgets to read the address on the package sometimes. i mean the address is right on the label, there's no excuse. my homey worked sorting boxes for ups and said employees would steal packages all the time, if you don't get your package that could be why.

crazy, I'm having the same problem. I ordered some things on the 12th and it was shipped out the 13th via usps with an expect 2-5 day delivery. I called the place I ordered from and the tracking number i have isn't even an actual tracking number. It's a confirmation number for when I actually receive it. Customer service told me to wait it out another week and the post office won't give me any info on where my shit is.

FUCK OVERSTOCK.COM.

BOUGHT WIFEY A 1CT DIMOND PENDANT, AND NEEDED IT BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED.

GOT THAT SHIT, ON THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING.

ARRIVED AT 4:30 PM AND WE HAD TO BE IN FRISCO AT 5:30, TO CHECK IN TO THE HOTEL.

CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RAISED SO MUCH OF A FUSS, THEY TOOK OFF THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING; AND TOOK OFF $10.00 OFF THE PRICE SO I WOULD DO FURTHER BUSINESS. THESE "COMPS" CAME ONLY AFTER YELLING AND TELLING EACH CSR THAT I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR THE BBB, AND WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN MAKING A REPORT TO THEM ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS. DON'T USE THE LIVE CSR OPTION. FELT LIKE I WAS ARGUING WITH WIFEY, NEVER LET ME FINISH A COMMENT, TRIED TO FINISH MY SENTENCES; AND TYPED TO FAST-LOLRUS.

THATS ALL.

/YESHAPPYHOLIDAYS

/YESFUCKOVERSTOCK.COM